Mcnairy Central vs. Lexington Tigers

moonpie33

I went out Friday night and watched a game and when I woke up Saturday morning to do the local radio sports show I really felt a bit under the weather and unfortunately have been sick all weekend. THAT IS THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH!!!!

As for basketball season it is a while away t-mac but I am going to come out and tell anyone from the west-TN area right now that Sycamore is going to be a force this year. Mitchell (6'4), Dempsey (6'4), & Coffey (6'6) make for a very strong front line and the guards can flat out shoot the rock. It's Froeden's second year (WHICH IS THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE HAD THE SAME COACH FOR CONSECUTIVE SEASONS IN QUITE SOME TIME) and improvement is going to occur. Look for a Sycamore vs Bolivar Central matchup to occur in the Region 6AA Championship Game in 2008.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out Friday night and watched a game and when I woke up Saturday morning to do the local radio sports show I really felt a bit under the weather and unfortunately have been sick all weekend. THAT IS THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH!!!!

As for basketball season it is a while away t-mac but I am going to come out and tell anyone from the west-TN area right now that Sycamore is going to be a force this year. Mitchell (6'4), Dempsey (6'4), & Coffey (6'6) make for a very strong front line and the guards can flat out shoot the rock. It's Froeden's second year (WHICH IS THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE HAD THE SAME COACH FOR CONSECUTIVE SEASONS IN QUITE SOME TIME) and improvement is going to occur. Look for a Sycamore vs Bolivar Central matchup to occur in the Region 6AA Championship Game in 2008.

I knew something was wrong. That sickness had you talking out of your head.

Speaking of basketball, I've got a strange feeling that I'm going to be fairly quiet when that message board takes off. You'l find me on the football and baseball boards this year.

The Big Red Tigers will win this game again.

The Bobcat's lost 11 seniors and Riverside is a better team then Adamsville.

Does McNairy Central stadium announcer still say "Bobcat O" and "Bobcat D" about three hundred times a game??

He has got to be the worst I have ever heard!!

2nd worst: Savannah... "Hey, Mr Official"

3rd worst: Huntingdon ... He sounds like is 114 years old.