Rockwood @ Sweetwater

wpasi

RW 20

SW 17

Mr. Pres, I will be waiting at the RW airport for your arrival. Should be a big time football game. Me like Sweetwater though cause me thirsty!!!!

Cant wait to see you slim.. ehh he eh.. if your could please have me a bag of pretzels at the airport for me. man i love those things.. eh he he.. FIGHT THA TERR!! ya see herr. eh. Sweetwater is all part of the axis of evil and evildoers.. Rockwood has what it takes to FIGHT and DEFEAT tha TERR friday night.. GO TIGERS and GO TERR FIGHTERS!! IM COMIN BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see you slim.. ehh he eh.. if your could please have me a bag of pretzels at the airport for me. man i love those things.. eh he he.. FIGHT THA TERR!! ya see herr. eh. Sweetwater is all part of the axis of evil and evildoers.. Rockwood has what it takes to FIGHT and DEFEAT tha TERR friday night.. GO TIGERS and GO TERR FIGHTERS!! IM COMIN BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll trade pretzels for some Air Force 1 travel peanuts. Me no like terrorists, they sneaky!!!

I'm going with Rockwood.. There Coaches are Alot Better Looking. They have .... Coach Inman, Coach Wyatt Wilson, And Coach Steve Johnson. Coach Johnson thinks he has beautiful Hair. Coach Wilson Looks awesome in the stunna Shades and his really Tight t-shirt. Coach Inman looked really athletic yesterday while he was doing up downs for Coach Webb... These Three Coaches are the reason VicksEscapedPup Drives by practice everyday to look at these fine gentlemen...

" Practice is Cancelled, Its to HOTT !" - Coach Sam Kirkahm

Is WaggleRT still the cheerleading sponsor for the Tigers???? I haven't seen her school spirit this season. Maybe she moved on up to the big leagues and is doing toe touches on Saturdays now. Waggle you will need an extra special cheer to pump up the boys for this game, it is really big!!!!! RHS pom-pom squad #1 YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH

They scarry!!!!!! Coach G is smokin hot though.

GeorgeW doenst think any guy is hot or smokin eh eh he.. Slipikins, i have sky box tickets for the rockwood sweetwater game. would you like to join me? my times have changed for my arival to the game. i will be flying air force 1 to the game and will parachute onto the fifty yard line and will do the coin toss.. heads i win, tails you lose. eh he he.. get it, cause i win either way.. eh hee.. FIGHT THA TERR... well boys im bout to head down to the ranch with ole chaney for a little afternoon hunt. i pray to the good Lord above that he doesnt mistake me for a deer.. amen.. i was thinking today..sweetwater kinda sounds like kool ade. eh eh he.. FIGHT THA TERR. FIGHT THA DOERS OF EVIL...

John Madden here folks... I think Rockwood has a surefire chance of winning this ball game if they play smashmouth football. If they can get their lineman going, BOOM! Chalk up the W. Also, they need to bootleg alot. Because I love the bootleg. I have never seen Rockwood's coaches, but there is no way they look better than Brett Favre.

P.S. I love Brett Favre and Ben Roethlisberger.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. Okay I have to admit this one made me laugh.. So like others have said.. Were the opponents sweetwater faced strong? You say Rockwood's opponents were weak? haha Look foward to seein you friday night pup.. Oh did your momma give you a bone for postin this one? Haha Or is that your mom calling you every night? Either way you're pathetic and reading your stupid posts is very entertaining.. Not every day you come across somebody as stupid as you... Be sure to make sure your owner lets you outside tonight so you don't mess on yourself.. I see you as a little house pup..

Lets clear some things up here baby644.. bruiser, im sorry. im not some pedafile out lookin at guys. you feel me. im just a concerned alum. you come on here and talk a big game, suppose to be a big leader and then you just stand there half of practice cause you have a so called "INJURY". son back when i played we played through pain, we didnt get water breaks,.. Ole C-Dub worked us ran us worked us then ran us some more. it took a lot more than a hangnail for us to be sittin out practice. and you call me pathetic? ha! hold on while i laugh..... ... ok done. son im one of the best to ever come through the High School of Rockwood. way better than you will ever dream of. so strap it on and show me something. cause way my sweetwater friends tellin me theyve been watchin film for next week cause they know they gonna run the show tomorrow. AND THERE IS NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.. now tack that up son.