Rockwood @ Sweetwater

wpasi

You seen both games Friday night? Wow that's pretty impressive! Or MAYBE you are a player or coach from Rockwood and seen Sweetwater on tape? Hopefully not though....predicting you're gonna win! Either way, I know midway has some great players and not taking anything from them, but they don't have players like LATHAM, JOHNKINS, FERGUSON, and RICHESIN!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seen both games Friday night? Wow that's pretty impressive! Or MAYBE you are a player or coach from Rockwood and seen Sweetwater on tape? Hopefully not though....predicting you're gonna win! Either way, I know midway has some great players and not taking anything from them, but they don't have players like LATHAM, JOHNKINS, FERGUSON, and RICHESIN!!!!

Well i must say i expect a pad poppin hard nosed football game for 48 minutes. I do believe tho there is just too much offensive power on the cats football team for the tigers to handle in the end.

TOO MUCH TALENT!!!!!!!!!!

I seen sweetwater play against tellico and i also was at the midway rockwood game friday night.. Midway and Sweetwater's speed match up pretty evenly.. Rockwood did a great job handling Midway's speed and shutting them down.. All Rockwood has to do is keep sweetwater contained and not give up the big play.. If they put sweetwater back in the huddle and not give up the big play sweetwater will begin to get frustrated and make mistakes.. It's gonna be a good game but I still see Rockwood coming out on top..

Aw.. did #44 from rockwood get mad cause everyone was on here callin her i mean him soft and sayin his best friend was terrible, make a name and come on here trying to defend his precious Tigers. thats so sweet. But i must say congrats to the tigers for thus far defeating two single a puppy dog teams. one being a bunch of wannnabees and the other being a bunch of farmers dressed in football uniforms. well this week you get to face the big dogs and from the looks of todays practice when i drove by, the tigers were suckin some BAD air as they ran up a puny little hill. but go ahead tigers and soak up the glory of beatin Single A teams, and try not to give up too many big plays this friday. BITE VICK!!!!!!!!

HAHA Rockod and Sweetwater...

Sweetwater what more to be said than GIVE UP 2-A rockwood there is way to many big name players coming from your region and yall can do nothing more than say you played them

Wow you beat 2 single a teams and are king of the hill

i still think rockwood is punny and can't handle the big dogs but of course its rockwood

webb will look to pound it like always and rockwood will walk away with their frist lost of the yr.

GO CATS

HAHA Rockwood and Sweetwater...

Sweetwater what more to be said than GIVE UP 2-A rockwood there is way to many big name players coming from your region and yall can do nothing more than say you played them

i still think rockwood is punny and can't handle the big dogs... but of course its rockwood they are 2-0 against 1-a teams

webb will look to pound it like always and rockwood will walk away with their frist lost of the yr.

GO CATS

Aw.. did #44 from rockwood get mad cause everyone was on here callin her i mean him soft and sayin his best friend was terrible, make a name and come on here trying to defend his precious Tigers. thats so sweet. But i must say congrats to the tigers for thus far defeating two single a puppy dog teams. one being a bunch of wannnabees and the other being a bunch of farmers dressed in football uniforms. well this week you get to face the big dogs and from the looks of todays practice when i drove by, the tigers were suckin some BAD air as they ran up a puny little hill. but go ahead tigers and soak up the glory of beatin Single A teams, and try not to give up too many big plays this friday. BITE VICK!!!!!!!!

Haha.. That is pretty funny. First of all what if this is Allen? Maybe he wants to defend himself and his teammates? I would defend myself if somebody was on here talking a whole bunch of b.s. about me and my teammates. How do you know Rockwood was suckin bad air by just driving by? Sounds more like to me your just some freak that likes to see guys runnin around in football apparel.. I bet you sit around and watch them in their tight pants and just drool over it dont you? Haha.. Well just because you posted this RIDICULOUS post I hope your in attendence for friday nights game and I hope the tigers run all over sweetwater and you look like a complete jack a.. Thats pretty faggish callin some guy sweet too... Have a good day pup.. Thats probably all you are anyways.. Some little PUP.. Haha if somebody confronted you face to face you would cower down like a little pup...

i still think rockwood is punny and can't handle the big dogs but of course its rockwood

GO CATS

go back to your little hut .. no one cares what you have to say.

GO CATS

Lets see here native, looks like you and Vicksescapedpup have been drinking the same fire water. You both are amazed by Rockwoods first two single A opponents, but what about mighty Sweetwaters big test? Lets see Tellico Plains, thats the team that everybody pounds on each yr! Midway and Oneida would both hand Tellico Plains losses if they played them. I know Rockwood scrimmaged Tellico a cpl yrs back and wore them out! Sounds like you and Vickspup think putting up 50 on TP makes you a potential state champ! I will be honest and tell you I dont know who will win this one. I cant guarantee a Rockwood win or a Sweetwater win. I think both teams have the potential to win this one. Rockwood has played a couple good single A teams and won both games. I think they have been tested more than Sweetwater to this point, however, as all Rockwood fans know, Sweetwater is a tough place to score and make the touchdowns count. The last two times we have played there we have had 3 touchdowns called back along with numerous other questionable calls. It is a tough place to play no doubt, so you have to give Sweetwater the advantage from that standpoint. However, NativeIndian, I would suggest that before you make many predictions about Webbs play calling you should watch the tigers play. Its true they pounded it all night against Onieda, but thats because they knew they could and still win. However, against a Midway team blessed with speed and the potential to score alot of points, Webb opened up the offense, went to a spread attack and blew the Green Wave off the field with a combination passing and running attack that was unlike anything Rockwood has put on the field in yrs. The Tigers PASSED for 4 touchdowns in the first half, then with a big lead settled in and pounded the Waves in the second half as they ran the clock away. For the game the tigers passed for around 200 yards and rushed for around 250. PLEASE PLEASE tell your Sweetwater boys that Rockwood is a typical Webb coached team that will look to pound it up the middle all night!!!!