Rockwood @ Sweetwater

wpasi

Aw.. did #44 from rockwood get mad cause everyone was on here callin her i mean him soft and sayin his best friend was terrible, make a name and come on here trying to defend his precious Tigers. thats so sweet. But i must say congrats to the tigers for thus far defeating two single a puppy dog teams. one being a bunch of wannnabees and the other being a bunch of farmers dressed in football uniforms. well this week you get to face the big dogs and from the looks of todays practice when i drove by, the tigers were suckin some BAD air as they ran up a puny little hill. but go ahead tigers and soak up the glory of beatin Single A teams, and try not to give up too many big plays this friday. BITE VICK!!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, this individual..and i use the term loosely, has nothing more to do than to make nasty comments about Rockwood each week. I hope you Sweetwater fans dont take what he has to say as fact because he (or she or it) is a complete idiot. Here is a previous post from the Midway-Rockwood discussion:

As i sat in my green van and watch the Tigers practice today i noticed that all they wanted to do was fight. and in one fight i saw a lineman get his but whooped by a little weak pup. so that showed me two things right then and there. 1) rockwoods linemen are babies. gettn beat up by little terds like that. 2) they have no team chemistry. the sad thing is the other players were encouraging it. look for the boys from the SOR to DOMINATE this game friday night

Lets see, Rockwood 42 Midway 20. Hmmmm, is that how you define DOMINATE? I would suggest you lay off the Tigers (and the wacky weed or doggy downers or whatever else you are ingesting) and get a life!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GeorgeW say Rockwood will fight off the terr friday night and come out with a W.. FIGHT THA TERR!!GeorgeW say Rockwood will fight off the terr friday night and come out with a W.. FIGHT THA TERR!!

It was quite the honor to meet such a distinguished man of your stature. I was wondering if it would be possible to take Air Force 1 to Sweetwater on Friday? I hate that drive. Me like Sweetwater, me thirsty.

Haha.. That is pretty funny. First of all what if this is Allen? Maybe he wants to defend himself and his teammates? I would defend myself if somebody was on here talking a whole bunch of b.s. about me and my teammates. How do you know Rockwood was suckin bad air by just driving by? Sounds more like to me your just some freak that likes to see guys runnin around in football apparel.. I bet you sit around and watch them in their tight pants and just drool over it dont you? Haha.. Well just because you posted this RIDICULOUS post I hope your in attendence for friday nights game and I hope the tigers run all over sweetwater and you look like a complete jack a.. Thats pretty faggish callin some guy sweet too... Have a good day pup.. Thats probably all you are anyways.. Some little PUP.. Haha if somebody confronted you face to face you would cower down like a little pup...

son, lets get one thing straight. i speak the truth when i said you beat two weak single a teams.. true they were weak and true they were Single A. there is no BS from me. I speak the truth bark wit me now.. and i aint no pup neither. i escaped the bad news kenal hence the name.. duh.. but i better not run my mouth too much, you are in fact a BRUISER! big bad Bruiser.. you bes believe i will be in the crowd friday night. you will know who i am when u come out that locker room. you will see me. then you will step on that field 2-0 and step off 2-1.. by the way some girl keepes callin me late at night.. you might want to make sure its not your girlfriend..

Why does every1 down Rocwood so bad. The past 3 weeks some1 is always downing them, and the funny part about it its like that with rockwood basketball 2. But no 1 ever downs them in baseball, it might because they beat the crap out of every1. Buts that a diff story. Now 2 get back on the topic.

Rockwood is going 2 have 2 stop the big playmakers from Sweetwater, if they are going 2 have a chance 2 win. But on the other hand sweetwater is going 2 have 2 do the same thang. Cause they havent seen a backfield as big as rockwoods so far this year, and they prob want the rest of the year. The game is going 2 come down 2 one big play, and whatever team makes it will come out with a W.

Rockwood has played two competitive Single A teams. Not sure if i can say that the teams sweetwater has played were competitive. Both teams have very good athletes. esp in the backfield. it will not be a push over for either team. Rockwood looked very good with there passing game last friday. also with there running game. sweetwater has speed. Lathem (spelling) can scoot. as well as two or three others. they also have a good full back. but so does Rockwood. Rockwood needs to cut down on giving up big plays and put Sweetwater back in the huddle and make them have very long drives. they arent used to that. They are a big play team. whoever has the fewest turnovers will win the ball games. Took out.

son, lets get one thing straight. i speak the truth when i said you beat two weak single a teams.. true they were weak and true they were Single A. there is no BS from me. I speak the truth bark wit me now.. and i aint no pup neither. i escaped the bad news kenal hence the name.. duh.. but i better not run my mouth too much, you are in fact a BRUISER! big bad Bruiser.. you bes believe i will be in the crowd friday night. you will know who i am when u come out that locker room. you will see me. then you will step on that field 2-0 and step off 2-1.. by the way some girl keepes callin me late at night.. you might want to make sure its not your girlfriend..

dude ive got the perfect idea. u OHS state champ and nativeIndian should all go out on a date and see who can throw a football over the most mountains. maybe puff on some of STATE CHAMP special stuff thats hes been on all season. and them come to the rockwood sweetwater game friday night. see u there..

vickpup, after reading your remarks... we had one word to describe someone like you when we were in school (PUNK !!!!) Someone who wanted to ESCAPE their own reality and be somebody else cause of their own insecurity of being a nobody. and no... nobody knows who you are because you are the one hiding behind a name, watching from a distance (van, drive by, in a crowd) and to go even lower, making it more personal by bringing a girlfriend into it? want you do everyone a favour - Keep your posts factual and sports related. Don't call out a name or number unless it's positive or don't say nothing at all... if you want to get negative.... keep it general

as one has already said, "You're remarks makes you sound like an IDIOT!"

GROW UP..

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. Okay I have to admit this one made me laugh.. So like others have said.. Were the opponents sweetwater faced strong? You say Rockwood's opponents were weak? haha Look foward to seein you friday night pup.. Oh did your momma give you a bone for postin this one? Haha Or is that your mom calling you every night? Either way you're pathetic and reading your stupid posts is very entertaining.. Not every day you come across somebody as stupid as you... Be sure to make sure your owner lets you outside tonight so you don't mess on yourself.. I see you as a little house pup..

Sweetwater is lucky. I heard that Rockwood has a huge lineman #71 that would whip all of Sweetwater's puny lineman. He was hurt in practice the other day, but I think hes going to be back with a vengance on Friday night. I heard hes gonna be playing with a shattered leg. He must be tough. Rockwood by 154 points if #71 is healthy.