Rockwood @ Sweetwater

wpasi

Vick i cant figure you out, sometimes you can make good post and sometimes you make really stupid ones. ANd this one you would have 2 put as plain stupid. Cause you got on here and showed up a kid, i hope that makes you feel good. You are prob about 40 and getting on here trying 2 show up kids. WOW, way 2 be real mature, i hope that makes you feel real good about yourself. And you are the best 2 come through Rockwood, Well i thank the best one of the best D player 2 come through rockwood is ALLEN. But if we had 2 comepare you and ALLEN i said he has you chief. UNless you had over a 120 tackles your first 3 seasons. But if some1 else had these kind of #s you let me know. But what makes ALLEN so special he didnt play a down of football in his life, untill his freshman year. So i thank the best thang 4 you 2 do is stop messing with little kids and play with kids your on age.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vick people like u scare me. i dont know if bruiser644 is #44 or sombody pretending to b him. He's a highschoolkid

leave him alone Pick on somebody your own age sounds to me like a threat you'll see ne when you come out of the locker room GROW UP!!!! Go watch a high school ball game and enjoy the game!!!!!! Lets talk some football and stop badmouthing kids

vick people like u scare me. i dont know if bruiser644 is #44 or sombody pretending to b him. He's a highschoolkid

leave him alone Pick on somebody your own age sounds to me like a threat you'll see ne when you come out of the locker room GROW UP!!!! Go watch a high school ball game and enjoy the game!!!!!! Lets talk some football and stop badmouthing kids

true true. go back to the kennal or something..

Lets clear some things up here baby644.. bruiser, im sorry. im not some pedafile out lookin at guys. you feel me. im just a concerned alum. you come on here and talk a big game, suppose to be a big leader and then you just stand there half of practice cause you have a so called "INJURY". son back when i played we played through pain, we didnt get water breaks,.. Ole C-Dub worked us ran us worked us then ran us some more. it took a lot more than a hangnail for us to be sittin out practice. and you call me pathetic? ha! hold on while i laugh..... ... ok done. son im one of the best to ever come through the High School of Rockwood. way better than you will ever dream of. so strap it on and show me something. cause way my sweetwater friends tellin me theyve been watchin film for next week cause they know they gonna run the show tomorrow. AND THERE IS NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.. now tack that up son.

Let's do clear the air....PUNK I am an Alum from Rockwood and I played for Coach Pembertons, and never did they ever teach me to through one of my own under the bus.... Man you had me fooled... I thought you were from some other school by reading your threads. You're not taking on one, but the very heritage of our proud program.... but by your thread, you have more friends in Sweetwater than here... And back when you played.... all you ever did was watch and criticize...you never played this game, not with your comments and Coach Pemberton is not some Ole C-Dub, not to the likes of you!!!!!! Go Tigers!!!

I got two questions real quick.

1.) What time should I show up for the Sweetwater tailgating experience if y'all have one?

2.) What do I need to bring for it?

Back on topic, both teams are solid ball clubs but I think what it'll come down to is the Wildcats just have a little more pop on the offensive side of the ball. Looking forward to being at a heck of a game tonight.