Rockwood @ Sweetwater

wpasi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Rockwood's chances in this game.. With them spreading the offense out now I think they have a lot more weapons and their offense can be a lot more deadly.. Opposing defenses can't just put 8 or 9 men in the box because rockwood can just open it up.. The key for Rockwood will be if their defense can eliminate the big play and put sweetwater back in the huddle.. And the boys from Rockwood are starting to believe in themselves now and they're pretty fired up about their chances this year.. I think Rockwood will pull this one off..

RHS-21

SHS-13

I like Rockwood's chances in this game.. With them spreading the offense out now I think they have a lot more weapons and their offense can be a lot more deadly.. Opposing defenses can't just put 8 or 9 men in the box because rockwood can just open it up.. The key for Rockwood will be if their defense can eliminate the big play and put sweetwater back in the huddle.. And the boys from Rockwood are starting to believe in themselves now and they're pretty fired up about their chances this year.. I think Rockwood will pull this one off..

RHS-21

SHS-13

How big is Rockwood up front? If they can control the line of scrimmage they may have a chance. Sweetwater is big up front, and has alot of speed. If Rockwood comes out and hits them in the mouth they may have a chance. I havent seen Rockwood, but have seen Sweetwater. I just think Sweetwater is too much for them... Good luck to both teams.

Sweetwater has great tailgating experiences in the parking lot before the kickoff! Come and join the fun! Rockwood can't stop #2 Johnkins and #21 Latham. Too much speed in the backfield, and they can lock up man in the secondary and stop rockwoods recievers. Blow out early, then rockwood makes a game of it. Sweetwater 38, Rockwood 21

Alrighty, I should be there plenty early enough to get in on some of that good ol' Sweetwater food! As for my prediction, Rockwood has beaten a tough Oneida team and is coming off an impressive win against a GOOD Midway team, but Sweetwater is a totally different beast altogether. This is potentially a game with HUGE playoff implications for both teams and the winner's road to the playoffs will get a little easier. I think Rockwood has a good defense, but they've not faced any running backs quite the caliber of Latham. In the end, I think Sweetwater is gonna have more bullets in their chamber for this shoot-out. So I'll take Sweetwater by 13 but I expect it to be closer than that.

Sweetwater has great tailgating experiences in the parking lot before the kickoff! Come and join the fun! Rockwood can't stop #2 Johnkins and #21 Latham. Too much speed in the backfield, and they can lock up man in the secondary and stop rockwoods recievers. Blow out early, then rockwood makes a game of it. Sweetwater 38, Rockwood 21

I seen sweetwater play against tellico and i also was at the midway rockwood game friday night.. Midway and Sweetwater's speed match up pretty evenly.. Rockwood did a great job handling Midway's speed and shutting them down.. All Rockwood has to do is keep sweetwater contained and not give up the big play.. If they put sweetwater back in the huddle and not give up the big play sweetwater will begin to get frustrated and make mistakes.. It's gonna be a good game but I still see Rockwood coming out on top..