Rockwood @ Sweetwater

wpasi

Good game tonight tigers! And everbody said you didn't have a chance against those big ole sweetwater boys and all their speed! You had everybody on pins and needles but we knew you would pull it out. Hope everybody came out injury free on both sides of the field. Maybe next game you can just play the 11 on the field and not the refs too! They tried their best to make you lose but you came out on top. Go get those jackets next week, we want that roane county trophy back in Rockwood!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about it Vickspup? What was that you said about the tigers going in 2-0 and leaving 2-1? If you truly played at Rockwood, I would suggest that you stay away from now on. We dont need your kind of support. Have you noticed how Vick never comes back and makes comments in these threads once the tigers prove him wrong? But next week he will put on his Yellow Jacket colors and be putting down the tigers in the Rockwood/Kingston posts! Go TIGERS...3-0.

HAHA Rockwood and Sweetwater...

Sweetwater what more to be said than GIVE UP 2-A rockwood there is way to many big name players coming from your region and yall can do nothing more than say you played them

Wow you beat 2 single a teams and are king of the hill

i still think rockwood is punny and can't handle the big dogs... but of course its rockwood they are 2-0 against 1-a teams

webb will look to pound it like always and rockwood will walk away with their frist lost of the yr.

GO CATS

Got any more retarded statements you'd like to post??? Just curious..

Looks like I need to eat a good helping of crow for saying Sweetwater was gonna win. I'm sorry I doubted Rockwood and I'm really proud of the way you all kept plugging away after giving up a 16 point lead at the end of the third and the game being tied twice. Lesser teams would have given up but to your credit, you all didn't. Bryant Allen had a heck of a game tonight. 3 Touchdowns and 134 yards on 21 carries plus 6 tackles.

To Sweetwater fans, you all have nothing to be ashamed of. You all played your hearts out and Latham and Ferguson had big days on the ground. You'll win your share for sure.

An awesome display of teamwork from the Rockwood Tigers! I'll admit I got a little scared after halftime, lol, but I'm very glad the Tigers pulled it out and I never doubted the containment you all had with Sweetwater's speed. Very awesome display of teamwork guys. Next week Kingston is coming for us. Not as much speed as Sweetwater and Midway but they do have it. Keep up the good work and be ready to hit the grind at practice on Monday!

Great game by the tigers. they never quit. no one gave them a shot and they went out and shut up all the doubters. everyone who said they were too small, not physical enough, not fast enough, what you got to saY now. rockwood needs to enjoy this win until 11 59 sunday night and then get ready for KINGSTON, the big capitol.. talk about a school thats thinks they are better than everyone.. if it takes anything other than the fact that you are playing kingston to get you motivated, you shouldnt be out on the field. this game isnt about standings, its about bragging rights. its about going to kingston a week or two after and holdin your head high and seein the look on everyones faces when they have nothing to say. cause they know and you know. Get your head on straight and play hard this week. seniors its your last time you will ever play kingston.. How will you remember it?

How about it Vickspup? What was that you said about the tigers going in 2-0 and leaving 2-1? If you truly played at Rockwood, I would suggest that you stay away from now on. We dont need your kind of support. Have you noticed how Vick never comes back and makes comments in these threads once the tigers prove him wrong? But next week he will put on his Yellow Jacket colors and be putting down the tigers in the Rockwood/Kingston posts! Go TIGERS...3-0.

the pup is going back to the kennel. jokes on yall.. i am a teammate of 44, and was only havin some fun with him, try to mess with his mind. and it worked lol.. worked on yall to.. but you have to admit, yall did get jealous cause you didnt think of the name, it was pretty sweet. gotta give me props for that. great game against sweetwater and GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

the pup is going back to the kennel. jokes on yall.. i am a teammate of 44, and was only havin some fun with him, try to mess with his mind. and it worked lol.. worked on yall to.. but you have to admit, yall did get jealous cause you didnt think of the name, it was pretty sweet. gotta give me props for that. great game against sweetwater and GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Your a sick puppy