Alcoa Tornadoes

Rankinated2010

So im a Sophomore at Alcoa High school , and i just wanna know what u all think about our football program this year

Positive and negative feedback is fine , im sure i will find some Maryville buddies to talk about the beat down from last Friday , anyways please talk and leave your opinion , i think we still are alive in the chase for Murfreesboro and that noone in 2A can stop us.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im a Sophomore at Alcoa High school , and i just wanna know what u all think about our football program this year

Positive and negative feedback is fine , im sure i will find some Maryville buddies to talk about the beat down from last Friday , anyways please talk and leave your opinion , i think we still are alive in the chase for Murfreesboro and that noone in 2A can stop us.

Alcoa must improve every game. There are many areas that need improvement. Alcoa is playing good football, but not championship level football.

Do not over look Goodpasture, Huntington, Milan, Sweetwater, CAK, Loudon, Tyner, Smith Co.,and several others in 2A.

Sweetwater, are you kidding?

and im not looking over anybody , but for the past 3 years they havent proven to be competition

Goodpasture would be the only one to worry about , but chekc the scores from the Boro for the past 2 years

seems like they need to practice some in the freetime before the champ game instead of talkin

Please allow a legend such as myself to respond to your question. I think your program is very good. However, the young ladds on your team are going to have to bounce back quickly after being forced to bow down to Maryville. All in all you have a great program. Alcoa doesn't have to bow down very often, so when it happens, someone needs to get a polaroid. I still think Alcoa will be back in the 2A Championship game.

Please allow a legend such as myself to respond to your question. I think your program is very good. However, the young ladds on your team are going to have to bounce back quickly after being forced to bow down to Maryville. All in all you have a great program. Alcoa doesn't have to bow down very often, so when it happens, someone needs to get a polaroid. I still think Alcoa will be back in the 2A Championship game.

Thank you , finally somebody that knows

Sweetwater, are you kidding?

and im not looking over anybody , but for the past 3 years they havent proven to be competition

Goodpasture would be the only one to worry about , but chekc the scores from the Boro for the past 2 years

seems like they need to practice some in the freetime before the champ game instead of talkin

Yes, Alcoa has had great success against Goodpasture the last two years, but this is a different year, different team, likewise is Alcoa's 2A competition. This team will be challenged more from other 2A teams than in the last couple of years.

I have watched many teams come and go thru Alcoa. I watched all the championship teams play starting with the `89 championship team. I have watch the current team develop all the way thru the Alcoa feeder systems. The Sophomore class that your in, I think will be very special, and could be one of the best teams Alcoa has had. The key will be QB development to replace Chase James after next years season. There are several good Freshman and Sophomore QB that should develop well under Rankin.

The one thing that is very exciting to see is how much the sophomore and freshman class impact this team! It is this youth that will need to develop over the season to become a championship team.

Rankinated2010.................stay humble and represent your class. A class that will have a very bright future!

-BlountCountySportsFan

Yes, Alcoa has had great success against Goodpasture the last two years, but this is a different year, different team, likewise is Alcoa's 2A competition. This team will be challenged more from other 2A teams than in the last couple of years.

I have watched many teams come and go thru Alcoa. I watched all the championship teams play starting with the `89 championship team. I have watch the current team develop all the way thru the Alcoa feeder systems. The Sophomore class that your in, I think will be very special, and could be one of the best teams Alcoa has had. The key will be QB development to replace Chase James after next years season. There are several good Freshman and Sophomore QB that should develop well under Rankin.

The one thing that is very exciting to see is how much the sophomore and freshman class impact this team! It is this youth that will need to develop over the season to become a championship team.

Rankinated2010.................stay humble and represent your class. A class that will have a very bright future!

-BlountCountySportsFan

Thank you , i do believe my class and the class of 2011 have tons and tons of opportunity and chance to grow and be one of the best classes , just incase you want some names here are some key players , and in the case of replacing Chase James , Logan Sharpe should do just fine ( Class of 2010)

Teharin Tyson 2011 RB

Tyler Robinson 2010 TE

Darryl Warren 2011 ( warren sound familiar? this kid is great on the field and academicaly)

Jaron Toney 2010 WR

thats just a few i can think of off the top of my head , but please , keep this goin

Thank you , i do believe my class and the class of 2011 have tons and tons of opportunity and chance to grow and be one of the best classes , just incase you want some names here are some key players , and in the case of replacing Chase James , Logan Sharpe should do just fine ( Class of 2010)

Teharin Tyson 2011 RB

Tyler Robinson 2010 TE

Darryl Warren 2011 ( warren sound familiar? this kid is great on the field and academicaly)

Jaron Toney 2010 WR

thats just a few i can think of off the top of my head , but please , keep this goin

This is the year that they will lose in the burro, if there is such a year.

Alcoa must improve every game. There are many areas that need improvement. Alcoa is playing good football, but not championship level football.

Do not over look Goodpasture, Huntington, Milan, Sweetwater, CAK, Loudon, Tyner, Smith Co.,and several others in 2A.

Cak is 0and4 against Alcoa but we are hungry and we have an off-week to get ready for them

Thank you , finally somebody that knows

If you are going to ask for people's thoughts and opinions then be prepared to receive opinions which are different from yours. Alcoa is still a talented team-very young, but talented just the same. However Alcoa can ill afford to look past any team in their quest for another 2A state championship.