Qb?

Rankinated2010

well this kid might be good, idk. but if i havent heard of him, i am just gonna have to go with Cobb. The kid is fast, real fast. fast enough that Kentucky(an SEC team mind you) wants him to play either reciever or Cornerback. yet, he can throw a 65 yard bomb like its nothing, and its right on target. Currie might be good, but i have to say Cobb has the package. along with some hardware just to add to his credentials

In post 16 I meant to reference the 3 from the East (Cobb, Burnette, and Phillips). I was just adding 3 QBs from West(Currie) and Middle TN (Mason,Lowery).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to argue with Phillips from Sullivan South considering he has already signed with WI to play quarterback.

See post 16. My bad for not clarifying. I agree with you. From what I can gather, as of today there are only 3 QBs in the state of TN with offers:

Curt Phillips (Wisconsin-verbal commitment)

Randall Cobb (Kentucky-verbal commitment)

Adam Currie (Cornell-no commitment at this time)

There are many QBs that will probably get offers by Feb 2008, but there are also some that won't that we will not understand. It happens every year. I am hoping that all of the ones listed in these posts will get some sort of offer (D1-A/D1-AA/D2/etc). The scouts/coaches can see who is truly good and who looks good because of the competition they play, an incredible o-line, great RBs, great WRs, or all of the above. I am amazed sometimes when I look on Rivals and see a QB with horrible stats that plays for a losing team with many offers from solid schools.

Hopefully we will all be on here come February talking about how proud we are to have so many QBs from TN playing at the next level. There are a lot of TN QBs getting looks this year.

See post 16. My bad for not clarifying. I agree with you. From what I can gather, as of today there are only 3 QBs in the state of TN with offers:

Curt Phillips (Wisconsin-verbal commitment)

Randall Cobb (Kentucky-verbal commitment)

Adam Currie (Cornell-no commitment at this time)

There are many QBs that will probably get offers by Feb 2008, but there are also some that won't that we will not understand. It happens every year. I am hoping that all of the ones listed in these posts will get some sort of offer (D1-A/D1-AA/D2/etc). The scouts/coaches can see who is truly good and who looks good because of the competition they play, an incredible o-line, great RBs, great WRs, or all of the above. I am amazed sometimes when I look on Rivals and see a QB with horrible stats that plays for a losing team with many offers from solid schools.

Hopefully we will all be on here come February talking about how proud we are to have so many QBs from TN playing at the next level. There are a lot of TN QBs getting looks this year.

Oh ok, well i agree with you in the sence that i would hope for all to get a chance to play at the next level. i think its great how much interest the whole state of tennessee has gotten in the past 6 years from major college football programs. IE: UT, Auburn, Florida State, South Carolina, Kentucky, Clemson, etc...