Rankinated2010

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobb @ Alcoa

Burnett @ Maryville

Phillips @ Sullivan South

Agree 100% with these three from the East. Adam Currie of ECS in the West is a great all around QB. Deante Mason of Pearl Cohn in Middle TN is an incredible athlete, but wants to play QB at next level. Connor Lowery of CPA in Middle TN is very similar to Adam Currie, smart and dual threats, and will battle each other in a few weeks.

Agree 100% with these three from the East. Adam Currie of ECS in the West is a great all around QB. Deante Mason of Pearl Cohn in Middle TN is an incredible athlete, but wants to play QB at next level. Connor Lowery of CPA in Middle TN is very similar to Adam Currie, smart and dual threats, and will battle each other in a few weeks.

well this kid might be good, idk. but if i havent heard of him, i am just gonna have to go with Cobb. The kid is fast, real fast. fast enough that Kentucky(an SEC team mind you) wants him to play either reciever or Cornerback. yet, he can throw a 65 yard bomb like its nothing, and its right on target. Currie might be good, but i have to say Cobb has the package. along with some hardware just to add to his credentials

Come on now, everyone knows, tell the truth, getting looked at by 8 colleges, Deaunte Mason of Pearl Cohn High School, I'm getting looked at too, but I'm not a QB, And my contributions to the team doesnt matter in this topic =D

I agree on Mason. He's a fine player who should really get the opportunity to play QB at the next level. If his receivers step up and if he can get any protection at all from that young offensive line then I am sure he'll have a big senior season and carry the Firebirds deep into the playoffs.

As for you I believe you should really hit the weight room hard and try to put on between 30-40 lbs. of muscle once football season ends. You are a solid player at DE but some more size wouldn't hurt you in the end JS. I'm glad to hear that you have taken full advantage of your "second chance" this season after your season was unfortunately cut short last fall. OH WELL!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU & TO YOUR TEAM!!!!

It is hard to argue with Phillips from Sullivan South considering he has already signed with WI to play quarterback.