region 4-2a

Gridiron88

We all know that Westmoreland has beaten Smith Co. more than Smith Co. has beaten Westmoreland. The question is, has York ever beaten Westmoreland? Well, I guess there is always a first time for everything according to bigreid, who by the way was spanked by Motown his senior year. I wouldnt like Westmoreland much either if I were you bigreid. I thought you were one of the ones picking Upperman over Westmoreland in the region early on?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I'm sorry, did you say something?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

We all know that Westmoreland has beaten Smith Co. more than Smith Co. has beaten Westmoreland. The question is, has York ever beaten Westmoreland? Well, I guess there is always a first time for everything according to bigreid, who by the way was spanked by Motown his senior year. I wouldnt like Westmoreland much either if I were you bigreid. I thought you were one of the ones picking Upperman over Westmoreland in the region early on?

Yelp....MOland has the advantage (by 1) in wins........except when it counts the most.

Who...besides a Moanian ....would care if York has ever beat them? Call Jamestown and tell them they have never beat you before and they may just back out and let ya'll have it. Maybe they will understand the point your trying to make....I sure don't. If I understand you right.....They have never beat ya'll ...so they never will???????

If bigreid and myself did pick Upperman early on....would that be the same as you picking G-ville early on? At least I don't think we said by 14 pionts.........

Today.......given how Upperman has played as of late....the Eagles ought to win...big. If they don't........ you could be in for a long season.............what a minute......my bad....I mean a short season. At least you could come watch your second favorite team play.....SC

Yelp....MOland has the advantage (by 1) in wins........except when it counts the most.

Who...besides a Moanian ....would care if York has ever beat them? Call Jamestown and tell them they have never beat you before and they may just back out and let ya'll have it. Maybe they will understand the point your trying to make....I sure don't. If I understand you right.....They have never beat ya'll ...so they never will???????

If bigreid and myself did pick Upperman early on....would that be the same as you picking G-ville early on? At least I don't think we said by 14 pionts.........

Today.......given how Upperman has played as of late....the Eagles ought to win...big. If they don't........ you could be in for a long season.............what a minute......my bad....I mean a short season. At least you could come watch your second favorite team play.....SC

Hey mite, keep stirring the pot. lol.

Hold up there Singy.....you and that other Moanite (postal in nature) built up the Eagles starting in the spring (weight lifts-40Xs college prospects etc). And they are the defending region champs...right...ya'll hadn't let anyone forget that. Could it be that ya'll had something to do with high expectations, and now are having a hard time living up to them? Beaten soundly by DCA ...struggling with MC..and pointing at the refs as the reason ....what are people supposed to think?? I think some people (myself included) though they would be down because they lost a ton of seniors...........Now you are agreeing with us?

AMEN!!!!

Guest Termite

Hey mite, keep stirring the pot. lol.

As long as they keep handing me the spoon.....I'll keep stirring,,,,,,,,,,

You have to give Singy and Stamplicker credit.....they try....... they are easy,misguided,and 17years behind the times.... ....but they try

I kind of agree with Glover....today.

1.SC

2.York

3-4 Westy and Upper............although York is still the unknown. Last year they came out of the gate fast.....

Is there anybody out there to give a report on York???

They hammered what is usually a good Coalfield team.......other than that nobody seems to know much about them...

I'm pretty sure they like it that way. You remember last year, don't ya? They were gonna kill us and stoppin Payne was impossible. Well the thing is, they don't know anything about us either. We know what they do on offense and defense. We give multiple looks on both sides. ADV - SC