Carter Co

pujo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pickum for the week is Hampton wins 1st game in the cupcake conference over an awesome Jellico team. Pujo will then talk about how BIG, how Tough, how STRONG, how FAST, how QUICK, how SMART, how GREATLY COACHED, how UNBEATABLE, how UNSTOPPABLE, how INTELLIGENT, how MUCULAR, how GREAT, how........did I say BIG, STRONG and FAST........his Hampton tam really is. Truth is we saw how GREAT they were against a young Oneida team. They won by 2 points and if not for a couple of missed kicks ole Pujo and the Hampton Heavyweights would be really crying the blues. If that big 77 really is D-1 material then sign me up too because I think the Indians have 1 or 2 better than him. He is about as slow as Frankenstein. Thats my pickum this week. See you Carter County Crazies next week. Have a good wekk Pujo and let us know how good Hampton really is.

Hampton over Jellico big/ I hate to say it but Betsy over J.C by 6/ West Greene over Squaws by 3/ The big question all week, is Grace for real? I'm going with yes, Grace by 7/ Landers by 4 in a very tight, low scoring game. I think we are better than that but with the "Homecookin" you ALWAYS have to deal with there we will be lucky to get out of there with a win.

My pickum for the week is Hampton wins 1st game in the cupcake conference over an awesome Jellico team. Pujo will then talk about how BIG, how Tough, how STRONG, how FAST, how QUICK, how SMART, how GREATLY COACHED, how UNBEATABLE, how UNSTOPPABLE, how INTELLIGENT, how MUCULAR, how GREAT, how........did I say BIG, STRONG and FAST........his Hampton tam really is. Truth is we saw how GREAT they were against a young Oneida team. They won by 2 points and if not for a couple of missed kicks ole Pujo and the Hampton Heavyweights would be really crying the blues. If that big 77 really is D-1 material then sign me up too because I think the Indians have 1 or 2 better than him. He is about as slow as Frankenstein. Thats my pickum this week. See you Carter County Crazies next week. Have a good wekk Pujo and let us know how good Hampton really is.

If,if if! If a frog had wings............ Be real careful, cause when, no IF you see them again it's at their house.

The only player you have that could start for Hampton would be the refs. We could beat the Patroits with these fellers.

The only player you have that could start for Hampton would be the refs. We could beat the Patroits with these fellers.

The only player you have that could start for Hampton would be the refs. We could beat the Patroits with these fellers. The only player you have that could start for Hampton would be the refs. We could beat the Patroits with these fellers.

Guys you are getting stunk in by people that I am sure do not impress logical Onedia fans. They are 0-2 and just trying to hold on to some hope for the season. I wouldnt even acknowledge them anymore unless they are lucky enough to get to Hampton again in the playoffs. This game is over and Hampton won. Your comments are respected on here so dont let these sore losers keep this going. They should be worried about getting their first win instead of a loss last Friday. I commented on this game last week and just because I picked Hampton I was instant enemy #1 to some of them.