Carter Co

pujo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H-town 42 Jellico 6 I'm a huge bulldog fan but these boys need to wake up and see what they could do very talneted and the best coaches in tn last week i went to Onedia and was scared we was going to give the ballgame to them i was impressed with the 1st half but after half time we just quit (minus all the bad calls) but this team has the potential to be great hope they realize it!!

HV 14 WG 12

JC 24 Eliz 21

GC 14 Uanka 20

Cloudland 20 Cosby 21

H-town 42 Jellico 6 I'm a huge bulldog fan but these boys need to wake up and see what they could do very talneted and the best coaches in tn last week i went to Onedia and was scared we was going to give the ballgame to them i was impressed with the 1st half but after half time we just quit (minus all the bad calls) but this team has the potential to be great hope they realize it!!

HV 14 WG 12

JC 24 Eliz 21

GC 14 Uanka 20

Cloudland 20 Cosby 21

C'mon Hampton fans. We are pulling hard for the dogs. Don't pick Cloudland to lose. We are the Alliance nine weeks out of ten.

Thanks krich but im pretty sure u still no 10 times more about football than me which is why im stickin to the hardwood and diamond lol

You're much too kind. For me, it's nothing but a guessing game.

I'm very pleased with the way Cloudland played at Cosby; hope to see some film on that one soon.

Again, J. C. showed a lot of class at Jellico. I heard that one was over very early.

But, the big story of this week has to be the speed of Jeff Peters. That was quite a rumble.

Not going to post scores just winners.

Hampton over Jellico big.

Johnson County over Elizabethton. Margin may be smaller than the Hampton fans want for bragging rights over E'ton.

Happy Valley over West Greene. Happy Valley shouldn't have a problem with these guys.

Unaka and Grace is a toss up. I say Grace by a very small margin.

Cosby over Cloudland. I think both teams will struggle on offense but Cosby will still be able to put up enough to beat Cloudland by at least 2 td's.

I'm glad I was wrong about the Unaka and Cloudland games. Great job boys, thatta way to make Carter County proud.