Mckenzie vs. Bruceton

pizzaman1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name one backfield the rebs will go up against this year that compares to the tigers.

you guys havent hit anyone like matlock yet...just wait n u will really see how hard he hits just ask all 3 of the middle linebackers at chester county that took themselves out the game cause they didnt want anymore..

You seem to forget that we don't have a bad rushing attack as well? You seem to forget that at anytime Carr will tuck the ball and run for 15-20 yards ... You seem to forget that our defensive line forced 4 fumbles in the back field and forced 3 turnovers on downs with 2 of the 3 turnovers being under 2 yards to go, one was 4th and 1 the other was 4th and 2 ... You seem to forget that our secondary is all over you like on white on rice in a snow storm ... You seem to forget that our linebackers made hits last Friday that you can still hear ... Your running backs won't have hardly the success you guys are thinking between being worried that they'll end up seeing stars when they wake up ... Or worrying about dropping the ball ... Your pass threat is nothing ... If your quarterback manages to even get the ball off, it will be caught ... but will be caught by the Rebels ...

I say the Rebels by 28

Goodness ... LoL ... Too much smack talk ... Sure hope I'm right about all of it ... Or I may just have to stop at the drive thru at the Blue Dip and get me some Crow to munch on for the drive back

make matlock see stars r u kiddin me he will eat them for lunch please n on top of that he is gonna rip carrs head off

Tigerbenchpress, I have to clear up one mistake in an earlier post, you guys gave up more than two TDs to Lake Co. in the last 2 years. 2 Years ago at Tiptonville it was 26-6 LC and Springer had over 100 yards and 3 TDs on the ground. Last Year your Tigers won 14-12 but LC had two Rushing TDs from Yancy, who by the way had over 100 yards last year also. Go back 3 years and the Falcons won in Bruceton 7-0 holding Orey Willis to less than 30 yards rushing. This info has nothing to do with the game Friday just wanted you to get your facts straight. I believe That the Rebels take this one 20-14 in a hard fought physical game between two good teams. In the end I just feel that the Rebels have too much fire power for the Tigers. Could be wrong, just one man's opinion.

2006 #s(last classification year)

Hollow Rock 224(2004-240)

McKenzie 382(2004-366)

Huntingdon 407(2004-414)

Dresden 432(2004-415)

Alcoa 473(2004-411)

It basically comes down to just a few things in any community: PLAYERS(not the participants on alot of teams), coaching, administrative support and a community that rallies behind their team. If you look at the list above it becomes pretty obvious where some have IT and some don't or are building it.

Bruceton may be small but they have wat it takes. HEART

Today is the day. After tonight someone will be 1-0 in the region and someone will be 0-1 in the region. I don't know about yall but I'm ready for 7:30. Rebs I hope yall have plenty of linebackers. and a better line than I've seen. in prior games

Use common sense ...

We don't have "plenty" of linebackers ... We have the 3 or 4 that WILL shut down your little run ...

"A better line than I've seen in prior games?" Oh you mean better than that line last week that allowed 78 yards in 50 plays? The one that was in the backfield at will? The one that forced fumbles all night long? The one that had pressure on the QB all night? The same line that stopped 2 of 7 3rd down conversions and stopped all three 4th down conversions? Is that the one your talking about????

Plain and simple:

McKenzie will shut down the run up the middle after the first or second drive ... McKenzie is extremely too fast for Matlock nor Jordan to get outside ... Once Bruceton realizes their "brutal" and "season hope" of the run game has no effect on the Rebels, they'll panic ... Just as Dresden did last week, then it could turn ugly, LoL especially if Bruceton turns to the passing game. Who in the world is their quarterback anyways??

Bruceton may SLOW DOWN ... slow down, not stop ... but slow down the Rebels on a couple of plays, PLAYS, not drives ... There's just too much for Bruceton to handle, the Rebels have too many threats on offense ...

All this talk about Bruceton's running game ... Not once have I heard anything about their defense ... Defense wins championships ... not having a big head about two "rival.com" prospects ... They're both big, not extremely fast like the starters this year saw last year, just big ...

They're not going to, but even if Bruceton was to keep scoring ... McKenzie would get the ball back and score at will ... You can't contain the Rebels offense ... period ... end of story. You said something about Matlock being on the defensive side of the ball??? Stupid coaching, but good! Let him get cracked a couple of times ... Playing on both sides of the ball will just wear him out quicker and we'll only have one "threat" left ...