How Bad Will Lake County Pummel Union City?

Themightymac

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to throw out the game with Westview.....It means nothing in relation to this game......Union City has come off big losses to Westview the last two seasons and responded with wins when they were probably underdogs to the Falcons...Last year even spotting Lake County 28 points before waking up and putting up 31 to win the game......Union City has more people back than Lake County has and has more athletes......Union City has the more experienced QB......I think Lake County will come out with alot of emotion and keep it close in the first quarter,maybe even to half.....They struggled with a VERY weak Fulton County team for a half...Union City won't see the size,strength or speed they saw last week and one more important thing.....They played a team last week that has beaten them badly the last 4 times they have played....This week they are playing a team they know they can beat....Makes alot of difference.....Union City-31 Lake County-20

Well its gonna be tame a whirlwind night in good ole Lake County this Friday Night. That's right folks first 200 kids through the gate get a free pinwheel to enjoy the breeze with. Cause it aint gonna be a storm. This Gift and More Courtesy of the Whip Yo Butt Fan-Club. So Come Early and don't Forget the Deet, Heck if it Rains a Lil it Might be Bag a Mosquito Night So Bring Yo Shotguns We'll Have a Turkey Shoot At the Half. And After the Game It's a Slap Your Ole Lady Contest. So Bring the Guns and Yo Huzzie To the Swamp, Where the BBQ is Great and the Mosquitoes are THICK.

Union City returned many of their starters at the skill positions. . .but lake county lost everything. . .this experience will be what decides the game. . UC 28-7

It is true UC returns alot of their skill people but Bracey and Flood were UC playmakers.Both of them are gone.I'm sure UC will have plenty of good skill players but none of them will compare to Bracey. LC has seen the two best playmakers that they will see in Harper and Norris from Trenton.This game will be alot closer than most think.

I dont believe a conclusion like that can be drawn this early. Especially if you haven't seen him coach. Without stats side by side. Two games isnt much to go on. I think Friday night will come down to coaching. And I can tell you I will gladly pit Coach P against anyone around here.

coach p will never be the coach coach b was. why would a coach leave 4a in ga and land in tn at a 1a school? was he run off? this move makes no sense knowing lake co lost 12 or 13 seniors. nothing against the fine players we have now but something smells fishy. this 1 horse town must have had something he liked since he is here now. coach p never coached in the nfl. just a rumor. check his past to see whats in the closet and let us know.

By the Half Lake County will send in thier cheerleaders to finish up. Big Bertha runs an impressive 4.4 While doing a double sowcow.

Hey Butchie........Don't quit your day job ( if you have one ) because if you was to enter "The Last Comic Standing" contest you would be the first to "SIT". Hee ! Hee !!

Talking about a trash talker........this is about football and comments about the Union City / lake Co. Game.

We will see come Friday night who might could do, would do, will do, may do.....etc

Go Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach p will never be the coach coach b was. why would a coach leave 4a in ga and land in tn at a 1a school? was he run off? this move makes no sense knowing lake co lost 12 or 13 seniors. nothing against the fine players we have now but something smells fishy. this 1 horse town must have had something he liked since he is here now. coach p never coached in the nfl. just a rumor. check his past to see whats in the closet and let us know.

Yea......I smell more than fish boys

Better look under the table cause you never know.