How Bad Will Lake County Pummel Union City?

Themightymac

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you know that the 2 and 0 Gleason Bulldogs suffered thier first defeat against the powerhouse team from uh.. from the uh... over at uh... the dang bee team..... uh the Hornets yeah that's it. Naw that aint it, it was the...uh...shucks. They was good last yr too...... naw they wasn't... ummmm... The dang Yellow Jackets yeah that's them from Pillowville right.

Now you know that the 2 and 0 Gleason Bulldogs suffered thier first defeat against the powerhouse team from uh.. from the uh... over at uh... the dang bee team..... uh the Hornets yeah that's it. Naw that aint it, it was the...uh...shucks. They was good last yr too...... naw they wasn't... ummmm... The dang Yellow Jackets yeah that's them from Pillowville right.

Gleason lost a game and we lost all the Bulldog posters......

Hey were supposed to be buds and all.....where was you on the tail chewing they gave me? I coulda used a Lil Purple and a whole lot of Standard.

LOL...I musta missed it because as you well know,I back down from noone and would have gladly had your back

But I'm sure you handled yourself in a CoachT professional manner...

Wow. The guy has been on the job for, what, a little over 4 months now, and you're ready to run him off because he wants his team to look like professionals on game day? Maybe if those players that he's "not letting play" had taken care of business in the summer instead of waiting until mid-August to decide they wanted to play, they would be out there right now instead of whining about it on a message board under a not-very-anonymous screen name.

Barger was a great coach and did a lot of great things for the Lake County program. But some of y'all are acting like he's the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi or something. At this stage of the game, I don't see how anyone could possibly say that Coach P is any better or any worse than Coach Barger. They have both been great for the program thus far, and that's really all that matters right now.

From what i heard Matt Irwin tried to come back the 1st of June and made several attempts! This is not Matt Irwin its a person that thinks highly of matt and thinks that he could him the team out tremoundsly. He has not done anything to be denied the privelage to play. what he told the coach was that he needed to take a couple of weeks off because of his mom and dad getn a divorce. Kind of bad thats why he can't play. But anyway I talkd to him Friday at the game and he said that he's going to start hitting the weights all winter and have a Explosive year like he should be this year!

Guys let's clear up a couple of things, first for the mightymac, The football players NEVER wore their jeans down around their ankles during the Barger era PERIOD!! END of Story. It was khakis or nice Jeans(if a player did not own Khakis) and their Jersey tucked in with a belt. So do not speak of things you don't know. With out having seen a game or anything I believe Coach P will be fine. The Falcons are a young team and will get better. There is talent coming up from the middle school and some young talent on the team. The problem is this is a small senior class, some quality players who have played alot of ball in Bogan, Mathis, Mills but not enough upper classmen. The other players are inexperienced, and with the low numbers they did not get alot of JV experience. I don't believe Coach Barger thinks he is Vince Lombardi there Wes or would even act like it, you know better than that, but the program was left in better shape than it was before. Lake Co. will rebound and be fine. Lake co. is a wonderful place to live with great people and I wish nothing but the best for them in the future. Good luck and GO Falcons