How Bad Will Lake County Pummel Union City?

Themightymac

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say with full confidence that I have no idea how the game will turn out.

But it did make a good thread didn't it?

Yes, I think the UC Football program is not as strong as it used to be.

I would pit most UC teams from the past 10-20 years against this or last years team.

I won't say for what reason it has done so cause I don't know. Nor am I faulting the program.

It just is what it is. Of course we could never really know for sure.

Now, as for the team this year. The large majority of my friends grew up, live, work, and teach in UC.

I have yet to hear an opinion of the current team, not online, that speaks possitivly of this years team.

lcfalconfever: I can think of a lot of reasons. Mostly personal, not professional, to move on. I hope you get your information from the man himself. I feel the need to look at his profeesional career as opposed to his personal life which is mostly if not all none of our business. BUt, find that information, you may be right.

Good luck to both teams and play hard.

Well its gonna be tame a whirlwind night in good ole Lake County this Friday Night. That's right folks first 200 kids through the gate get a free pinwheel to enjoy the breeze with. Cause it aint gonna be a storm. This Gift and More Courtesy of the Whip Yo Butt Fan-Club. So Come Early and don't Forget the Deet, Heck if it Rains a Lil it Might be Bag a Mosquito Night So Bring Yo Shotguns We'll Have a Turkey Shoot At the Half. And After the Game It's a Slap Your Ole Lady Contest. So Bring the Guns and Yo Huzzie To the Swamp, Where the BBQ is Great and the Mosquitoes are THICK.

Our new mosquitoe machine is working great..Not a mosquitoe in sight..And no smoke coming from the burger stand..Should be a great night tomorrow night!U.C. fans are going to be stunned..Leave the Deet at home!

coach p will never be the coach coach b was. why would a coach leave 4a in ga and land in tn at a 1a school? was he run off? this move makes no sense knowing lake co lost 12 or 13 seniors. nothing against the fine players we have now but something smells fishy. this 1 horse town must have had something he liked since he is here now. coach p never coached in the nfl. just a rumor. check his past to see whats in the closet and let us know.

yeah i agree to! SOMETHING HAS TO BE UP WITH THAT!HE SAYS HE WANTED A COMMUNITY SUPPORTED PROGRAM BUT THATS HARD TO BELIEVE! THEY PROLLY GOT TIRED OF HIM LETTING SOME PLAYERS PLAY AND CHOOSE NOT TO LET THE OTHERS! I THINK WE NEED TO MOVE HIM ON OUT! HES CHANGE THE PLAYERS ATTIRE AND EVERYTHING ON FRIDAY! KHAKIS A BUTTON UP AND TIE! WHAT HAPPEND TO THE OLD TRADITION? LETS GET HIM OUT

yeah i agree to! SOMETHING HAS TO BE UP WITH THAT!HE SAYS HE WANTED A COMMUNITY SUPPORTED PROGRAM BUT THATS HARD TO BELIEVE! THEY PROLLY GOT TIRED OF HIM LETTING SOME PLAYERS PLAY AND CHOOSE NOT TO LET THE OTHERS! I THINK WE NEED TO MOVE HIM ON OUT! HES CHANGE THE PLAYERS ATTIRE AND EVERYTHING ON FRIDAY! KHAKIS A BUTTON UP AND TIE! WHAT HAPPEND TO THE OLD TRADITION? LETS GET HIM OUT

Nothing wrong with the way he is having the players dress on game day.Coach P and his staff have done an outstanding job with a very young team. Maybe some of those players who coach P will not let play should have cared enough about the football team to come out in the spring and summer. The excuss about having to work will not fly. Alot of kids on the team have jobs and it was worked out for them to come lift around their work schedule.As far as why Coach P is here in LC, it is really none of our bussiness. Like or not he is the coach of the falcons and probably will be until he chooses to leave. So, instead of bashing him on a message board go talk to him in person and ask him about why he does the things he does.

Wow. The guy has been on the job for, what, a little over 4 months now, and you're ready to run him off because he wants his team to look like professionals on game day? Maybe if those players that he's "not letting play" had taken care of business in the summer instead of waiting until mid-August to decide they wanted to play, they would be out there right now instead of whining about it on a message board under a not-very-anonymous screen name.

Barger was a great coach and did a lot of great things for the Lake County program. But some of y'all are acting like he's the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi or something. At this stage of the game, I don't see how anyone could possibly say that Coach P is any better or any worse than Coach Barger. They have both been great for the program thus far, and that's really all that matters right now.

Facts guys, facts. And you have none.

That's one thing I love about some people in Lake County, who needs the truth when we can just make it up.

I have no doubt players that aren't on the team have no business being on the team. If you can't show up for practice, you don't need to be on the team. If you can't act like a decent human being we dont want you on the team. If your too stupid to show up for school and not get kicked out, we don't want you representing our school. And you aren't going to pull your weight, you have no business hurting the team no matter how good you think you are.

I think it may have been a good idea for him to choose here when he did. Get a young program and build it. As oppossed to picking up team on a near state win and going down. Why get lost as a little fish in a big pond when you could be a big fish in a small pond.

And by the way, what's wrong with making the guys dress nice? And what would the old tradition be? Oh yes, they have been wearing jeans around their ankles looking like thugs and orphans. Now there's a tradition I wanna keep. You want school colors, there are 150 other students who can wear it.

If proof of something comes up, then we'll look at it. Quit speculating and say something worth hearing.

Wow. The guy has been on the job for, what, a little over 4 months now, and you're ready to run him off because he wants his team to look like professionals on game day? Maybe if those players that he's "not letting play" had taken care of business in the summer instead of waiting until mid-August to decide they wanted to play, they would be out there right now instead of whining about it on a message board under a not-very-anonymous screen name.

Barger was a great coach and did a lot of great things for the Lake County program. But some of y'all are acting like he's the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi or something. At this stage of the game, I don't see how anyone could possibly say that Coach P is any better or any worse than Coach Barger. They have both been great for the program thus far, and that's really all that matters right now.

I agree..Most of us thought the Falcons of the past 4 years were going to be special and they were..And Coach Barger did a great job...I was on him early but after watching him and how his team responded..hated to see him leave...As far as Coach P..Have never talked to him..have listened to him on the sidelines instructing his players and watched him on the sidelines signaling plays in..I'm impressed so far with this team being so young and never winning in middle school for 3 years ..

I agree..Most of us thought the Falcons of the past 4 years were going to be special and they were..And Coach Barger did a great job...I was on him early but after watching him and how his team responded..hated to see him leave...As far as Coach P..Have never talked to him..have listened to him on the sidelines instructing his players and watched him on the sidelines signaling plays in..I'm impressed so far with this team being so young and never winning in middle school for 3 years ..

I agree any player who waits until Aug to show up should shut up and sit in the bleachers or stay home. the coach was right about that. i hear rumors that coach p expected the booster club to give him $100,000 now get real even ole union city couldn't do that and wanting to change the colors to black and green now get real it will has always been green and gold do you think a coach should have the right to change school colors? you take a team you take their colors now i can smell the smoke from the field now so i guess it is time to get on down the street good luck and go big green & gold bet i know who makes the most tackles gitter done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right Guys and Gals, vacations over!

I hope I overlooked something, cause we are getting pretty weak on our posting if "I" have to start a thread!

I'm calling Lake County for the dubbya on Friday.

I like that Union City is comming of a loss to a better team, which should ultimately be good for them.

But I think Lake County is ready to step up it's defense, and offense is starting to click, we just need to keep that QB safer in the pocket, and push through the tired on offense.

Let's hear from ya'll!

WELL, WELL,WELL, Looks like the little old Purple & Gold slipped right in to Falcon Country and "TOOK" the (3rd)third win in a row in the last 3 years, ( 2 ) two of which have come on YOUR TURF................................

Hummmmmm, How WELL will Lake County "Pummel" Union City.......... N O T !!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I know Lake County Turned the ball over more than a normal middle school game, but you know what......"That's Part Of It".

The could of's, would of's, should of's didn't show up and it only county when 11 men step on the field to play.

Great Job Union City of Taking Complete CARE of the Falcon Friends in Lake County........