CY Jacket

pujo

Will do the best I can. I will have to get them from Kingbrian. He is pretty accurate. In his G.O.W. he watches the game live, then goes over the film to make sure he is right.

B.D. is history and on his well to being an asset elsewhere. Hope he comes back to Coalfield to contribute as a adult.

Stepping in his shoes is at least six R.B.s. Shawn Armes (not from another school or transfer you got that confused with the other speed demon), Jared Knight, Aaron Huff, William Armes, Ryan Armes and Phillip Turpin. They either motor like crazy or will run over you depending on which one has the ball. None will get tired legs though, when one goes in nothing is lost if the line blocks. They did much better Friday night and I suspect they will this week also.

This week is the test. The second best team played all season, and more of a match. (York is pretty darn good, the capital has major problems).

We will see how it shakes out pujo. It is at home and we have been told we own the ref's at home. You remember last year on your trip down how the ref's were, they wouldn't call a hold on Hampton at all, were doing all night.

Thanks CY, I hope Coalfield does own the refs. I didn't have any problem with them last year. I know you fellers have some quality backs , if the line does its job, I believe you will give Oneida its 3rd loss of the season. Ialso hope BD does well and I'm glad he's gone lol.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to match wits with CY. If Coalfields backs could move as quick as CY thinks, we would all be in trouble.

I know they are quick, just don't know how quick. Two or three are built like BD and the question is do they see the field like he does? Time will tell. Three are bruiser backs that would run over you quicker than around you and don't care to do that either.

Match wits? Like throwing spit wads at a battleship.

Will do the best I can. I will have to get them from Kingbrian. He is pretty accurate. In his G.O.W. he watches the game live, then goes over the film to make sure he is right.

B.D. is history and on his well to being an asset elsewhere. Hope he comes back to Coalfield to contribute as a adult.

Stepping in his shoes is at least six R.B.s. Shawn Armes (not from another school or transfer you got that confused with the other speed demon), Jared Knight, Aaron Huff, William Armes, Ryan Armes and Phillip Turpin. They either motor like crazy or will run over you depending on which one has the ball. None will get tired legs though, when one goes in nothing is lost if the line blocks. They did much better Friday night and I suspect they will this week also.

This week is the test. The second best team played all season, and more of a match. (York is pretty darn good, the capital has major problems).

We will see how it shakes out pujo. It is at home and we have been told we own the ref's at home. You remember last year on your trip down how the ref's were, they wouldn't call a hold on Hampton at all, were doing all night.

WHICH ARMES KIDS IS FROM WARTBUR ? AND THE TURPIN KID PLAYED AT WARTBURG LAST YEAR?

Coalfield has a great program and tons of tradition, but the view can best be enjoyed when a gold ball is involved. I do not think Kries and the boys feel they have been to the mountaintop.

Coach Kries and the boys don't post on here and no they don't feel like they have been to the Mt. Everest of TN. football. However, they are on top of Clingman's Dome in Region 2a with back to back championships. That is the mountain referred to here in reference to the comment, "The Coalfield crazies were high on their team last year. What has happened?'. There is no need to crow about anything now, as you stated above Coalfield has a great program and tons of tradition. The crowing happens when you been down a few years as they were in the late 1990's early 2K's. You know, kind a like the team in the other thread about Coalfield.