CY Jacket

pujo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would be so kind, I would like you to keep up with penalties and let me know. I don't trust Indians. They speakem with crooked tounges. And while you are at ,beat the brakes off of them.

pujo --------------seriously

If we don't put a stop to this i'm afraid jerry springer may

call . and I wont be your friend no more.

If you would be so kind, I would like you to keep up with penalties and let me know. I don't trust Indians. They speakem with crooked tounges. And while you are at ,beat the brakes off of them.

It is forked tounges, Man you should have watched more westerns. Cy Who has stepped up to fill Davis's shoes, the knight kid?

It is forked tounges, Man you should have watched more westerns. Cy Who has stepped up to fill Davis's shoes, the knight kid?

Arms kid ,a transfer from Wartburg. Ikeep up with this stuff. I hear he's pretty fast.

pujo --------------seriously If we don't put a stop to this i'm afraid jerry springer may call . and I wont be your friend no more.

PLEASE BE MY BUDDY.

Arms kid ,a transfer from Wartburg. Ikeep up with this stuff. I hear he's pretty fast. PLEASE BE MY BUDDY.

on a serious note

this will be a good game (rivalry)

regardless of what each team has ,

both teams will pull out all the stops.

I think we ( Oneida fans ) look more foreward to this game than any other

and yea I know we have lost the last 6 times we have met . before someone reminds me.

Who was the speed back that transfered to Midway?

Don't know, don't look like it was enough to help. The Arms kid at Coalfield is supposed to be the fastest kid on the team.

Who was the speed back that transfered to Midway?

I think Midway gets kids from Kingston every now and again.

Will do the best I can. I will have to get them from Kingbrian. He is pretty accurate. In his G.O.W. he watches the game live, then goes over the film to make sure he is right.

B.D. is history and on his well to being an asset elsewhere. Hope he comes back to Coalfield to contribute as a adult.

Stepping in his shoes is at least six R.B.s. Shawn Armes (not from another school or transfer you got that confused with the other speed demon), Jared Knight, Aaron Huff, William Armes, Ryan Armes and Phillip Turpin. They either motor like crazy or will run over you depending on which one has the ball. None will get tired legs though, when one goes in nothing is lost if the line blocks. They did much better Friday night and I suspect they will this week also.

This week is the test. The second best team played all season, and more of a match. (York is pretty darn good, the capital has major problems).

We will see how it shakes out pujo. It is at home and we have been told we own the ref's at home. You remember last year on your trip down how the ref's were, they wouldn't call a hold on Hampton at all, were doing all night.