CY Jacket

pujo

Nice dart there in the end, CY. Point well taken. I would think we haven't fallen so far that we weren't able to give your boys some uneasy moments. Heck, all the bluster coming from last years team.....and they only topped us by 7. Which of these two teams has the longest winning streak in the series? (I honestly don't know) See ya this evening!

Kaz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice dart there in the end, CY. Point well taken. I would think we haven't fallen so far that we weren't able to give your boys some uneasy moments. Heck, all the bluster coming from last years team.....and they only topped us by 7. Which of these two teams has the longest winning streak in the series? (I honestly don't know) See ya this evening!

Kaz

that wasn't much of a dart considering all the rubble you post on a daily basis. chill!

goldfinger

......and goldfinger, you wouldn't know the size of a "dart" if someone set off a missle in your tail. CY, you are correct in your statement. We can't change the results of the past, no matter how hard we try. I hope our young men are prepared to change the present. I think Coalbucket is going to see a very good and determined 0 - 2 team tonight. Pin your ears back, boys!

Kazzy

......and goldfinger, you wouldn't know the size of a "dart" if someone set off a missle in your tail. CY, you are correct in your statement. We can't change the results of the past, no matter how hard we try. I hope our young men are prepared to change the present. I think Coalbucket is going to see a very good and determined 0 - 2 team tonight. Pin your ears back, boys!

Kazzy

Kaz,

You didn't get the backhanded complement at all. The point is when Coalfield was making its climb back from the slump in Region Championships (though play off runs continued) and we saw the team coming back we got hyped up just like you guys are now. Oneida is on its way back. We can't help but be aware of that because we pay attention, and of course we have you to tell us, and tell us, and tell us......

Er,....I didn't know I was blowing so much smoke that way. I can't say I'm ashamed of flaunting my team....I'm pretty sure I stayed with them through their dark ages, too. Maybe you'll do every thing in your power to remove your arch-rival. This game is both of our "Waterloos", you can say Greenback or Midway or Harriman.....but we both know this is the magic match-up! See ya later, dude.

Kaz

Kaz

The longest winning streak according to the MC News Paper is held by Oneida at 9 & dates back to (1981-1989) ... & u guys hold a pretty big lead in the series at (44-19) but with Coach K at the helm its (9-11) in your favor. Coalfield has won 6 of the last 7.

Er,....I didn't know I was blowing so much smoke that way. I can't say I'm ashamed of flaunting my team....I'm pretty sure I stayed with them through their dark ages, too. Maybe you'll do every thing in your power to remove your arch-rival. This game is both of our "Waterloos", you can say Greenback or Midway or Harriman.....but we both know this is the magic match-up! See ya later, dude.

Kaz

We both blow smoke.

Pujo is correct. It will be a good game, I would pay to see it too, if I weren't going to be unable to see all of it due to other duties. It is not a "waterloo" for either team though. IIRC, coalfield lost three games one year and traveled to the forth round. Losing this one just adds pressure on them to beat the other region foes. Oneida is not the one to end all, could just be a bump in the road.

Don't know, don't look like it was enough to help. The Arms kid at Coalfield is supposed to be the fastest kid on the team. I think Midway gets kids from Kingston every now and again.

yea that shawn armes kid is the fastest kid on the jackets team and if he gets in a foot race he will win it

Coach Kries and the boys don't post on here and no they don't feel like they have been to the Mt. Everest of TN. football. However, they are on top of Clingman's Dome in Region 2a with back to back championships. That is the mountain referred to here in reference to the comment, "The Coalfield crazies were high on their team last year. What has happened?'. There is no need to crow about anything now, as you stated above Coalfield has a great program and tons of tradition. The crowing happens when you been down a few years as they were in the late 1990's early 2K's. You know, kind a like the team in the other thread about Coalfield.

The Henry's know all about that, one time it does It matter,then you don't go as deep in the playoffs and the the ones who are elected start hearing voices . It is funny how quick Your supporters become distant. I guess money drives everything ,even In 1A.

Ok, pujo, here is your answer. The officiating was consistent on both sides. BAD. The spots on lepoards were easier to locate than the spots the two wrong footed guys on the lines Friday night. There were more penalties waived off than jet fighters on aircraft carriers. It was a shambles. At least it really didn't have an effect on the out come of the game. Oneida does commit penalties, at least they did Friday night.

It was a good game. Mental mistakes can put a damper on things. Ah, one in five years is acceptable.

Sound familiar?

http://www.mountainx.com/disclaimer/commen...90507disclaimer