Freshman football

bipbopzot

JEFFERSON COUNTY FRESHMEN 24

KINGSPORT D-B FRESHMEN 7

This was very hard fought game. A lot of smashmouth play and very phyisical. This game is exactly what kind of

game JCHS needed. Game was closer than the score. Half way through the fourth quarter( score was 9-7 JCHS)

QB ran one for a TD, two point conversion was good ! After being backed up deep JCHS had to punt. The punt

faked and was snapped tp #27 who ran up the gut for a TD !!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JEFFERSON COUNTY FRESHMEN 24

KINGSPORT D-B FRESHMEN 7

This was very hard fought game. A lot of smashmouth play and very phyisical. This game is exactly what kind of

game JCHS needed. Game was closer than the score. Half way through the fourth quarter( score was 9-7 JCHS)

QB ran one for a TD, two point conversion was good ! After being backed up deep JCHS had to punt. The punt

faked and was snapped tp #27 who ran up the gut for a TD !!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Warlock,it must have been a great game.Good luck to your kids the rest of the way.You sound a whole lot like a dad! If your not,and have a boy who plays one of these days.You better do like me and get some good blood presure meds. I've got a feeling your allready paying the copay every month.Good luck JC freshman

Warlock,it must have been a great game.Good luck to your kids the rest of the way.You sound a whole lot like a dad! If your not,and have a boy who plays one of these days.You better do like me and get some good blood presure meds. I've got a feeling your allready paying the copay every month.Good luck JC freshman

LOL, DBDAD !!!

I have taken my meds already, so i will be ok !!

Went to the doc yesterday to get a tune up for last nights game, LOL !!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR GUYS AS WELL !

Freshman Game ... Fulton 16 AE 0 ..... I think it was the first game for Fulton Freshman ... they have had teams cancel on them ... OR, AC and Seymour all canceled games so it was good to see these kids who have been working hard like all the other teams to finally get a chance to play ... it looks like Fulton is reloading .. this may be the best Freshman group they have had .. and there were 3 freshman players that play Varsity that didnt play ... AE has some good looking kids also ...

Freshman Game ... Fulton 16 AE 0 ..... I think it was the first game for Fulton Freshman ... they have had teams cancel on them ... OR, AC and Seymour all canceled games so it was good to see these kids who have been working hard like all the other teams to finally get a chance to play ... it looks like Fulton is reloading .. this may be the best Freshman group they have had .. and there were 3 freshman players that play Varsity that didnt play ... AE has some good looking kids also ...

Yea I heard Fulton had a good group of freshman. "Explosive" is what i heard. A-E has a good group also, I watched them play the Catholic freshman.