How bout them stewart co. rebels

oakwood

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we were very fortunate to get a good team win tonight against a waverly squad with a lot of heart...our hats are off to them for never giving up and playing hard to the end with a lot of class...the credit tonight goes to the Stewart County players for working hard and preparing harder to win a game that only they knew they would win...enjoy it tonight and get ready for next week...it doesn't get any easier

we were very fortunate to get a good team win tonight against a waverly squad with a lot of heart...our hats are off to them for never giving up and playing hard to the end with a lot of class...the credit tonight goes to the Stewart County players for working hard and preparing harder to win a game that only they knew they would win...enjoy it tonight and get ready for next week...it doesn't get any easier

goodjob boys im so proud of u and i hope u just keep wining i pray the best over ya'll and hope u keep it up! waverly is a good bunch i dont know all the details but sounds like u did awesome and im proud to be a rebel 2nite!

As I put on another post, good win for Stewart County. Waverly guys are still ailing. Some of them returned tonight but not near 100%. QB had bruised ribs, JOnes still tenative and out of playing shape because of knee, Fuller very slow tonight with the hip pointer. RB Anderson still out as well as several others.

Lots of turnovers on the Tigers tonight but that is part of the game.

Earhart did really well running the offense, but guys I'm sorry, Stewart County don't have a play off team IMO. It's nothing to brag about to beat this Waverly team right now. They are injured and bruised mentally and physically.

I say third place in the region is Adamsville's for the taking.

congrats to stewart co for a good win....really hard to sit in the stands and watch us get not only beat but shut out by them...no offense to stewart co...im not goina blame this game on injurys even if it does have some play in this but just on the way the team doesnt seem to be functioning as a team, it takes more than just 5 players actually playin and the rest just lookin....i know i saw so many people that should of been blocking and just back up and put arms up actin to block but just watchin the other guy go right around them...punt return in specific....our guys arent the biggest at all but they could at least try to make a block, that little try could get us 5 more yards...also defensive wise there were way to many white jerseys gettin knocked to the ground and way to many gaps and so many missed tackles, lot of improvements needed for the guys in blue...hope they pull somethin together this week and actually play the old fashion waverly football and at least score for homecoming next week...hope to see better results in the next games and prayin that we can do somethin to some how make playoffs but its not looking too promising but as of now riverside has my vote for the #3 spot but will still be a toss up between them and aville

Guest Advisor

stewart co. pulls off huge win by beating waverly 36-0 tonite this is the first time sc has beaten waverly in 30 years!

I hear ya all the way across the Ned Ray McWherter bridge!!! Hey.....the Advisor has an idea...........have your Mayor pass an ordinance for the rest of 2007.........that all revenue from speeding tickets written to Henry Countians go directly to the Stewart County Rebel Football booster club!! Congrats to the Rebels!!

congrats to stewart co for a good win....really hard to sit in the stands and watch us get not only beat but shut out by them...no offense to stewart co...im not goina blame this game on injurys even if it does have some play in this but just on the way the team doesnt seem to be functioning as a team, it takes more than just 5 players actually playin and the rest just lookin....i know i saw so many people that should of been blocking and just back up and put arms up actin to block but just watchin the other guy go right around them...punt return in specific....our guys arent the biggest at all but they could at least try to make a block, that little try could get us 5 more yards...also defensive wise there were way to many white jerseys gettin knocked to the ground and way to many gaps and so many missed tackles, lot of improvements needed for the guys in blue...hope they pull somethin together this week and actually play the old fashion waverly football and at least score for homecoming next week...hope to see better results in the next games and prayin that we can do somethin to some how make playoffs but its not looking too promising but as of now riverside has my vote for the #3 spot but will still be a toss up between them and aville

I haven't seen Adamsville yet, but I'm gonna have to agree with you at this point about Riverside. They looked decent against Camden last night.

This doesnt suprise me at all, I will just keep going with my prediction and say 0-10 or 1-9. Congratulations.

well obviously u dont know what ur talking about and it looks like ur from harpeth can anyone remind me what there record was last year, lol i do believe that is was 1-9 or sumthin close to that. Everyone that disses stewart county jus becuz of the past few seasons better watch out cuz their gonna surprise some people.

well obviously u dont know what ur talking about and it looks like ur from harpeth can anyone remind me what there record was last year, lol i do believe that is was 1-9 or sumthin close to that. Everyone that disses stewart county jus becuz of the past few seasons better watch out cuz their gonna surprise some people.

wow 1-9 thats horrible, but wait they were in the ABC region werent they...and stewarts county record last year was?? exactly it wasnt nothin to talk about either...you cant compare the 2 records, 1 is because its from a previous season that has nothing to do with this year and also because while stewart county had teams like lorreto who they beat by 1 point, houston county who they lost to, richland (lost), riverside (lost), waverly (killed), camden (killed), and many others while harpeth had CPA, Goodpasture and many other private schools that stewart county wouldnt of been able to hold under 50 points....stewart county doesnt have a good enough team to make playoffs, they beat waverly who right now isnt a team that will make playoffs, but when you beat riverside or adamsville then we can talk but until then its just no point because it cant happen.