Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan has a lot of team speed, good sized offensive & defensive lines other than I dont know much about them. However on the same token Camden has all off these things and depth at most positions. Their well rounded on all three aspects of the game from Offense to special teams. With that being said I think Camden wins this contest, with Milan's starting QB out I cant say a score but I believe Camden by no more than 10. These are two top tier teams in West Tennessee, Good LUck to both of these two classy teams, can't wait to see this BATTLE.

dynasty what was with the oline last night it didnt sound like they were blocking well at all

I dont know bulldogg, all in all we didn't block terrible especially considering that our offense was on the field the vast majority of the game. Most of our runs were for at least 4 yards. Even Gibson county catches on to what you're running when you run the same 4 plays every time. (that??™s not a knock on Morris, there just wasn't much reason to show anything else. We would throw once in a while just to keep them honest and that??™s what gave us the most problems Pass protection. He got hit once trying to throw a hitch route. I don??™t know if it was not knowing assignments on pass or if they were taking a down off because it was a quick pass but either way Jackson will definitely fix the problem before next week. I'm just glad we discovered it this week and not next. Most of our injury returnees did well. Bledsoe looked good but still saw limited playing time and ran a lot of flanker. For the most part postoak ran the offense well. He will do fine until Coleman returns.

Milan has the advantage with speed. Williams, Pearson, and Bledsoe are three of the quickest Ive seen this season. With Milan having their QB out again this week, Camden has a good chance of winning. Depends on both O-lines for who wins this one. Got to give Milan props for scheduling these tough out of region games every year. Milan will have already played Hunt and Camden. I pick Milan for this one at home.

Milan 28

Camden 21

Milan has the advantage with speed. Williams, Pearson, and Bledsoe are three of the quickest Ive seen this season. With Milan having their QB out again this week, Camden has a good chance of winning. Depends on both O-lines for who wins this one. Got to give Milan props for scheduling these tough out of region games every year. Milan will have already played Hunt and Camden. I pick Milan for this one at home.

Milan 28

Camden 21

Advantage of speed? Maybe you haven't seen our Williams...Leon Williams. He has moves that Playstation can't come up with. All in all it will be a good game and I think we will be pretty evenly matched. I would have liked to have had Milan at full strength will their starting QB but we will still take it. I am going to take Camden in a close one and maybe for once this great bunch of boys can get the respect that they deserve. (Huntingdon #3 in the state and Camden #4, are you kidding me?)

Camden 28

Milan 24

Advantage of speed? Maybe you haven't seen our Williams...Leon Williams. He has moves that Playstation can't come up with. All in all it will be a good game and I think we will be pretty evenly matched. I would have liked to have had Milan at full strength will their starting QB but we will still take it. I am going to take Camden in a close one and maybe for once this great bunch of boys can get the respect that they deserve. (Huntingdon #3 in the state and Camden #4, are you kidding me?)

Camden 28

Milan 24

I couldn't agree with that statement more. Camden is an established team from Nashville westward. But really all West Tennessee teams never get the respect they deserve from anyone other than West Tennessee teams, but I digress.