Henry Co. vs Martin Westview?

BigRedForLife

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to stay on this topic, but it is so contrary to anything that I experienced for over three decades. Are you guys smarter than those dumb coaches who cooperate with one another? Do you all sit around and laugh about how stupid all of those "swappers" are? Do you gain an edge by scouting instead of swapping? Was our staff filled with fools for all of those years, because we swapped? Does anyone else in the district scout and refuse to swap? Do opposing coaches all call to swap and you simply ignore them all?

If you hate it so much, get off of it!

I hate to stay on this topic, but it is so contrary to anything that I experienced for over three decades. Are you guys smarter than those dumb coaches who cooperate with one another? Do you all sit around and laugh about how stupid all of those "swappers" are? Do you gain an edge by scouting instead of swapping? Was our staff filled with fools for all of those years, because we swapped? Does anyone else in the district scout and refuse to swap? Do opposing coaches all call to swap and you simply ignore them all?

It's just our policy no one is calling anyone stupid except you who implies that we laugh at our fellow coaches in the region which we do not. I have respect for all the coaches and staffs in the region but it's not going to make us change policy. Don't imply that our intentions or our modivations are directed towards embarrassing or belittling other staffs.

It has been almost a year, and SWAPGATE lives!!!!!!!!! Now we have SCOUTGATE, as well!!! An also TRAVELGATE!!!!! The YANKER is both AMAZED and AMAZING!!! I AM THE HAPPY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no swapgate there is only Yankergate the greatest mystery of all.

Its a good one! Swapping Film for Dummies, maybe Munford staff would enjoy it!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's funny willit come in those yellow covers.

Easy there cowboy. No HC fans are sitting here gripping or complaining about anything you say on here. Our TD was called back due to a CLEAR block in the back that was just as clearly stupid! How about the stop HC made at a crucial time, then a player mouthed off and got called for unsportsmanlike conduct? Again, just stupid! Fumbles that were dropped (not forced), dropped passes, tempers flaring - you are correct, that's part of the game and why Martin Westview was the better team on the field last Friday Night. But its over now and on to bigger and better things. If you feel like HC ran into a buzzsaw, then maybe its you who need to get a life. We have nothing to come to grips with here. It is plain and simple, no team can come out making mistakes like that against a very good football team and expect to come away with a win.

Well said Drewcephus

That game is over keep working Pats. Good luck this Friday night Henry Co. Patriots /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will someone tell this wtnoff guy that he can't spell. What is inane! Who is the clever one now! Should of went to Henry Co., you could have learnt how to spell, and play football!

in·ane (n-n) KEY

ADJECTIVE:

in·an·er , in·an·est

One that lacks sense or substance: interrupting with inane comments; angry with my inane roommate

I had to look this up once so I knew it was real!!!

I learnt to spell in Henry County too!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I learnt to spell in Henry County too!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I suppose the "Henry County" you both refer to is in England, because "learnt" is old English and primarily used across the Atlantic. We true-blooded Americans usually stick with "learned". Next thing we know everyone will be spelling honor as honour and other wacky British stuff.

It's just our policy no one is calling anyone stupid except you who implies that we laugh at our fellow coaches in the region which we do not. I have respect for all the coaches and staffs in the region but it's not going to make us change policy. Don't imply that our intentions or our modivations are directed towards embarrassing or belittling other staffs.There is no swapgate there is only Yankergate the greatest mystery of all.That's funny willit come in those yellow covers.

I am not implying anything. I am simply stating the obvious. Your friend, the defender, talks about how great your staff is and how wonderful the program is at Munford. It stands to reason then, that your policys are correct, and most of the remainder of the coaches in the district, state, and nation, most of whom swap film with each other, are all stupid for being cooperative.