Henry Co. vs Martin Westview?

BigRedForLife

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

It will be a replay of the clarksville NW game.

Careful there Pillsbury bread!! It's good to be confident .........(and I waste no love on those Chargers) but........they will be somewhat better than the Vikings of NW. Let not the Patriot fanatics sound as if they are from Martin and that the Patriots are the best team since the Steelers of the late 70's! Let the Weakley Countians tell you how good they are!! Trust me.........you'll here plenty of it before 7:30 on the 14th! I like the idea of though Butterbiscuit!!

Are you people thinking this way because they are a 2-A team? That means nothing. Both sides can only put eleven on the field at a time. They have talent and are well coached. They will probably be better than ANYBODY we have played so far.

Hey, Yanker! I have to admit I looked for you several times last night. I thought maybe you and your dad decided not to come because of the chance of bad weather. What did you think about the region wins? Does Northside have more than I thought or does Brighton have less? Of course, we all knew cougarmike was just giving us his coach speak when he talked about how terrible Munford is.

Guest Advisor

Are you people thinking this way because they are a 2-A team? That means nothing. Both sides can only put eleven on the field at a time. They have talent and are well coached. They will probably be better than ANYBODY we have played so far.

Hey, Yanker! I have to admit I looked for you several times last night. I thought maybe you and your dad decided not to come because of the chance of bad weather. What did you think about the region wins? Does Northside have more than I thought or does Brighton have less? Of course, we all knew cougarmike was just giving us his coach speak when he talked about how terrible Munford is.

Realredpride.........I agree with you when you say the Mighty Lightning Bolts are indeed well coached and will pose a challenge for the Patriots! HOWEVER.......I'm thinking you've gotten too close to the horn blower if you think Westview is better than any team we've played so far! Were you at the preseason game against the Irish?? Opps......nearly forgot..........WE took the barrel from Dickson County...........who beat Brentwood last night! Come on Realredpride..............let's not get carried away............it's still a week til gameday!!! Let's keep it together!!

Realredpride.........I agree with you when you say the Mighty Lightning Bolts are indeed well coached and will pose a challenge for the Patriots! HOWEVER.......I'm thinking you've gotten too close to the horn blower if you think Westview is better than any team we've played so far! Were you at the preseason game against the Irish?? Opps......nearly forgot..........WE took the barrel from Dickson County...........who beat Brentwood last night! Come on Realredpride..............let's not get carried away............it's still a week til gameday!!! Let's keep it together!!

I was able to watch Westview in the Jamboree, and from what I saw, they are the best team we have played so far. I think they are better than Dickson and Father Ryan. The scrimmage with Father Ryan was no indication at all, about how good either team involved, actually will be. If the Henry County players feel at all like some of the initial posters on this thread, then it will be a long night for Henry County. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think Westview is a whole lot better than Dickson. I believe that if the two teams played ten times, Westview would win six of them. I have seen both teams, plus Henry County twice. That is my educated opinion, whether anyone agrees or not.

Don't know who the first few posters were, but they are not Henry County folk. No one here will be overlooking Westview. We have only played them 8 or 10 times in our history and won 6 of them. Westview will come to town looking to upset the Patriots, I call it an upset simply because that is what most people would call it when a 2A power beats a power from a larger classification. HOWEVER, the Patriots will not be taken lightly and will come out ready to show the Chargers who's boss in the West. We'll see if that is accomplished only on Friday night. Can't wait for this one, its gonna be one exciting game! Better get there early, or no seats will be had - standing room only at this one poeple!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Don't know who the first few posters were, but they are not Henry County folk. No one here will be overlooking Westview. We have only played them 8 or 10 times in our history and won 6 of them. Westview will come to town looking to upset the Patriots, I call it an upset simply because that is what most people would call it when a 2A power beats a power from a larger classification. HOWEVER, the Patriots will not be taken lightly and will come out ready to show the Chargers who's boss in the West. We'll see if that is accomplished only on Friday night. Can't wait for this one, its gonna be one exciting game! Better get there early, or no seats will be had - standing room only at this one poeple!!!

Go Big Red!!!

I agree Drew, those first few posts look to be the work of the Yanker, or some Yanker wannabees, trying to put some bulletin board material out there. Great win for the Pats last night, but Westview will be in my opinion on the same level as Dickson. This will be a good football game, don't get caught up in classifications. The Big Red need another good, focused week of practice, and buckle up for a hard hitting game this coming Friday night.

Coach Gaddis will have the players focused, I just hate that we will be reading trash all week leading up to it!

Go Big Red.