Henry Co. vs Martin Westview?

BigRedForLife

The YANKER did not notice him...I watched the guys who played. If he missed the game with Liberty, the YANKER must assume he will join a long list of HC players, who will watch from the sidelines, when JCM defeats HC at the ROCK!!!!! I am talking about problems with your secondary...the YANKER was a defensive back...I know how they are supposed to play. They were soft against the run and clueless against the pass. A good passing team will cause you problems...and guess what...while JCM has our own problems...we are a good passing team!!!! HC to FALL at the ROCK in October!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, surely you understand that a coaching staff would prepare for a teams best stuff, it was obvious to me from my vantage spot that Liberty wanted to run the ball, I would bet that Gaddis and the defensive coaches really wanted to stop the run, and they did. I can not bellieve that a coaching staff would play a team like JCM who passes a lot the same as a team that runs a lot like liberty. I may just be a dumb ###### but I would think most coaches would have a game plan for each individual team they play. I hope that JCM coaches do because their game plan for the first two games got them beat by two solid small programs. Yes we got beat by SS last year and our coaches made adjustments and we won several from that point on, lets see how JCM responds.

I notice that you are quick to point out our problems but I have noticed that you think JCM has some explosive offense. So far they seem to be having problems getting in the end zone. I know, they are in the ball control passing game. You stated that you are undefeated in the region, and that is true but you are also in last place in the region, becasue you are winless in the region as well. Good luck this season, cant beat little old Haywood and cant score with that great passsing game from the 10 yard line and you are going to schedule a good team from Mississippi.

THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN and will continue at the rock on Friday and on October the 5th, and whenever else they play there.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanker, surely you understand that a coaching staff would prepare for a teams best stuff, it was obvious to me from my vantage spot that Liberty wanted to run the ball, I would bet that Gaddis and the defensive coaches really wanted to stop the run, and they did. I can not bellieve that a coaching staff would play a team like JCM who passes a lot the same as a team that runs a lot like liberty. I may just be a dumb ###### but I would think most coaches would have a game plan for each individual team they play. I hope that JCM coaches do because their game plan for the first two games got them beat by two solid small programs. Yes we got beat by SS last year and our coaches made adjustments and we won several from that point on, lets see how JCM responds.

I notice that you are quick to point out our problems but I have noticed that you think JCM has some explosive offense. So far they seem to be having problems getting in the end zone. I know, they are in the ball control passing game. You stated that you are undefeated in the region, and that is true but you are also in last place in the region, becasue you are winless in the region as well. Good luck this season, cant beat little old Haywood and cant score with that great passsing game from the 10 yard line and you are going to schedule a good team from Mississippi.

THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN and will continue at the rock on Friday and on October the 5th, and whenever else they play there.

The YANKER understands ALL...and I agree with you about your defensive plan to stop Liberty. Therefore, why did your secondary play so soft against ther run, since they are a running team. If you know any football at all, you know that is true. Were they worried about the pass?? If so, they should have been ready for the pitiful pass that was completed. Just face it...you have a good team...a fair defense...and a poor secondary. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

We were close to "passing at will" last year in the second half. We will not wait that long to get started this time. That is what we do best. The YANKER thinks you have a good team...but your defense is nothing like last year...and your secondary is poor. You will have to score MANY points to beat the good teams...and also you will need to score many points to beat any team who can throw the ball...JCM does that well!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCM will set records in attempted passes this year because they will have to play form behind in ever game.

I expect to see them throw 45 or more in the loss to Henry County.

JCM will set records in attempted passes this year because they will have to play form behind in ever game.

That is 15, 3 and outs,

Yanker that pitiful pass they completed, was defended well, it just went through our defenders hand, a freshmen at that,

JCM that is so effective passing has not scored more than 14 in a game yet, and are not likely to this week. Hah ahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahhhaha, our poor defense has not given up more than 14 points this year, and due to a turnover against Dickson, our offense basically gave up 7 that night, and well Liberty scored twice after the game was decided. hahahahahhahhaahhahahhahahhaahahhahahahahhaha

After watching your secondary last week, you better hope and pray that we do not throw 45 times against you...if we do, you have no hope!!! I AM THE "RIGHT AGAIN" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is 15, 3 and outs,

Yanker that pitiful pass they completed, was defended well, it just went through our defenders hand, a freshmen at that,

JCM that is so effective passing has not scored more than 14 in a game yet, and are not likely to this week. Hah ahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahhhaha, our poor defense has not given up more than 14 points this year, and due to a turnover against Dickson, our offense basically gave up 7 that night, and well Liberty scored twice after the game was decided. hahahahahhahhaahhahahhahahhaahahhahahahahhaha

Address the secondary's soft play against the run. Why did you omit that in your post, which, by the way, should humiliate you, if you were capable of understanding what should be humiliating. There is another HC poster up your way who has gotten crude lately...why don't you just communicate with him and cause less humiliation for the HC faithful??? I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Address the secondary's soft play against the run. Why did you omit that in your post, which, by the way, should humiliate you, if you were capable of understanding what should be humiliating. There is another HC poster up your way who has gotten crude lately...why don't you just communicate with him and cause less humiliation for the HC faithful??? I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

If our pass defense and our run defense is so poor, Our defense has given up basically 9 points a game and, the high powered JCM offense is scoring what say 13 points a game and 0 from the 10 in OT. JCM is a cellar dwellar, do you Yanker remember the last time JCM won a ball game, and by the way the HC JV stomped the JCM JV last night.

If JCM can beat Liberty, they will probably finish the year at 1-9, if they dont, well 0-10

hahahahahahahahaahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Will someone seperate the Prophet and THE YANKER for a couple of weeks while the bulk of Patriots focus on the Powder Blue wearing Chargers?? No one had rather see a winless JCM Cougar team than the ADVISOR however...............there's still a few Fridays to go before that early October meeting at Jackson's Gravel Pit!! Hey.........here's an idea............since JCM is winless with the YANKER present....maybe the YANKER might prefer to join us Friday night since Patriots preform well with him and his dad in attendance!!! Westview will be a good early season test for the Big Red and the YANKER certainly can blend in with the mobs of Charger fans! What do you think Patriot faithful??

I assume by Soft Play you mean not coming up and making tackles, etc.??? They never got much of an opportunity becuase for three and half Washingtons the DL and LBs were getting the job done. Liberty only broke off a couple of long runs and were taken down by the DB's. You want your CB and Safetys leading your team in tackles?????