Henry Co. vs Martin Westview?

BigRedForLife

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not feel strangely, that you looked for the LEGENDARY YANKER...all of the fans in the stands were doing the same thing...both sides!!!!! In fact, in order to throw people off, I even asked a few fans if they knew what the YANKER looked like, or if they knew where he was sitting. The people that I asked were so busy trying to locate the YANKER, that they barely took the time to respond to my question!! I want to apologize to the HC fans...the stands were unusally quiet, due to the focus that the crowd obviously had, on locating the YANKER!! Little attention was actually paid to the game; and as much as that is understandable, I do apologize for the massive distraction!! As far as the region goes, I was a little surprised that Northside beat Brighton...but Jackson players are usually the best...so it does stand to reason! Munford is the region champ until someone beats them...I thought Hardin County might do that, but they were apparently outmatched. As far as cougarmike goes...you have to watch out for those coaches...none of them know how to tell the truth, when it comes to talking about their own team!!!!!!! I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was looking for the Yanker. where were you? I will admit though that the hc crowd was not very loud.

Again Yanker, I will have to side with our local genius RedPride. Though our Defense is not quite as good as I projected them to be, they are still a very tough defense. You got to see only a piece of them this past Friday. Westview is known for their strong smashmouth running right at you attack. We will see how they fair. I would expect to see them either staying away from our D-line or trapping them all night. And then we will see our "soft" secondary coming up and laying some wood to the Chargers. Its too bad you won't get to see this on Friday, I believe you would see a different defense and have a different opinion.

Softness does not harden in a week, my "Young Cephus"...but the YANKER wishes you luck...I want you undefeated when you visit the ROCK!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker always gives predictions on Thursdays.

Thank you my VG friend...you saved me the trouble. I can understand, after the YANKER hit their score EXACTLY last week, why he is so interested in the YANKER's prediction!!!!! I AM THE AMAZING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was looking for the Yanker. where were you? I will admit though that the hc crowd was not very loud.

The crowd was not loud because they were all looking to find the YANKER, and not paying attention to the game. I have extended my apologies for that...but that is life...and it is to be expected when the YANKER is in town!!!!! I was high on the home side, on the scoreboard side of the press box. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Softness does not harden in a week, my "Young Cephus"...but the YANKER wishes you luck...I want you undefeated when you visit the ROCK!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be correct, if they are soft then they would not harden in only a weeks time. But unlike you, I have seen many BIG hits come from our secondary in the first two games. I saw no softness, but I did not see any big hits from them against Liberty.

What is your infatuation with the YANKER?!?!? YANKER I'd look out for this one? He might like you! Come on Butter boy ! Quit worrying about the Yanker and worry bout Fridays game!! Also, who are the big guns both offensively and defensively for WV.

Please do not feel strangely, that you looked for the LEGENDARY YANKER...all of the fans in the stands were doing the same thing...both sides!!!!! In fact, in order to throw people off, I even asked a few fans if they knew what the YANKER looked like, or if they knew where he was sitting. The people that I asked were so busy trying to locate the YANKER, that they barely took the time to respond to my question!! I want to apologize to the HC fans...the stands were unusally quiet, due to the focus that the crowd obviously had, on locating the YANKER!! Little attention was actually paid to the game; and as much as that is understandable, I do apologize for the massive distraction!! As far as the region goes, I was a little surprised that Northside beat Brighton...but Jackson players are usually the best...so it does stand to reason! Munford is the region champ until someone beats them...I thought Hardin County might do that, but they were apparently outmatched. As far as cougarmike goes...you have to watch out for those coaches...none of them know how to tell the truth, when it comes to talking about their own team!!!!!!! I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Following this thread tonight stirs the olddevil to wax poetic:

Ode To The Yanker

Loyal, chatty, and neighborly too

A friendly conflict he will not eschew.

Blessed with intellect, style and wit

Loveable, loathesome and a bit full of ..........

What is your infatuation with the YANKER?!?!? YANKER I'd look out for this one? He might like you! Come on Butter boy ! Quit worrying about the Yanker and worry bout Fridays game!! Also, who are the big guns both offensively and defensively for WV.

I don't think butter boy is infatuated with the yanker. The yanker just won't shut up, so its normal to want to know who or what someone looks like when they always have a WRONG opinion about most things. Oh I don't know, say like our DEFENSE. Just say it Yanky doodle dandy, you are one scared puppy. You know the train is coming in october and there is no way JCM can get off the tracks. We are gonna run all over you.

I don't think butter boy is infatuated with the yanker. The yanker just won't shut up, so its normal to want to know who or what someone looks like when they always have a WRONG opinion about most things. Oh I don't know, say like our DEFENSE. Just say it Yanky doodle dandy, you are one scared puppy. You know the train is coming in october and there is no way JCM can get off the tracks. We are gonna run all over you.

Hey...Relax my "advicelessly wrongful" friend!!! You are undefeated!!! The defense the YANKER saw was weak AND soft...even though you won. If you think you are great on defense...WONDERFUL!!! I hope your coaches feel the same way!! You will run on us...probably for a lot of yards...but the defense the YANKER saw Friday night, will not stop us...it is the worst I have seen this year...although not a bad one...just SOFT!!! I am realistic...you are in a dream world...and...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!