Henry Co. vs Martin Westview?

BigRedForLife

If our pass defense and our run defense is so poor, Our defense has given up basically 9 points a game and, the high powered JCM offense is scoring what say 13 points a game and 0 from the 10 in OT. JCM is a cellar dwellar, do you Yanker remember the last time JCM won a ball game, and by the way the HC JV stomped the JCM JV last night.

Do not change the subject...JCM has NOTHING to do with your "soft playing" secondary. Since YOU want to talk JCM...I will. HC is undefeated...you probably will be when you visit the ROCK. JCM is winless and is likely to lose this week. Region play is most important and I hope we beat Liberty next week. JCM is not very good right now. Our defense is not nearly up to JCM standards. Our offense is much better than last year. Our speed is as good as usual.If we do not play better defense, we will not win many games. If the HC secondary continues to play SOFT against the run, as you did last Friday, and poorly against the pass, as you did last Friday, then you will NOT win this region...and you will have to score 40 points to beat JCM...which you may be able to do...but unless your secondary improves...you better!!! Now...why is your secondary so soft????? I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the ADVISOR understands how the HC/Westview game came about..........it's it ironic that this game (in PARIS) comes while our friendly growling Benton County neighbors are on the road at Milan. IF the game were next Friday......Camden coaches could leave there team in the hands of the band director as they host the Cardinals of Adamsville while the Lion leaders scout the Lightning Bolts for their date on the 28th! Nonetheless.......Martin may sneak in here quietly from the West side of town.......BUT............Camden will definately have this film after this beat down!!.......Can someone tell the ADVISOR.......doesn't the King Lion live in Henry County???? If that is true.........no wonder Camden is so good!!

I assume by Soft Play you mean not coming up and making tackles, etc.??? They never got much of an opportunity becuase for three and half Washingtons the DL and LBs were getting the job done. Liberty only broke off a couple of long runs and were taken down by the DB's. You want your CB and Safetys leading your team in tackles?????

When the YANKER played at JCM, I was a DB/WR. I pay close attention to those positions, when I watch a game. Your secondary was not very good against JCM last year, when you knew all we could do was pass. This year, your secondary is worse. I NEVER saw one defensive back come up and hit anyone from Liberty with ANY authority!!! That is what I mean. In some cases, they simply never showed!!! I think you have a good team with a very good running attack, a fair passing attack, a fair defense, and a poor secondary. Your kicking game is above average. The YANKER thinks you will have problems with teams that throw well...and JCM does. I also think your secondary is not very tough...at least they were not last Friday!!! I AM THE HONEST YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not change the subject...JCM has NOTHING to do with your "soft playing" secondary. Since YOU want to talk JCM...I will. HC is undefeated...you probably will be when you visit the ROCK. JCM is winless and is likely to lose this week. Region play is most important and I hope we beat Liberty next week. JCM is not very good right now. Our defense is not nearly up to JCM standards. Our offense is much better than last year. Our speed is as good as usual.If we do not play better defense, we will not win many games. If the HC secondary continues to play SOFT against the run, as you did last Friday, and poorly against the pass, as you did last Friday, then you will NOT win this region...and you will have to score 40 points to beat JCM...which you may be able to do...but unless your secondary improves...you better!!! Now...why is your secondary so soft????? I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!

I hope I am not interpreted as being crude. Yanker, if we are to be honest, I don't think any of our coaches would say that the secondary played very well Friday night. They played much better the first two games, and I expect after this week of seeing themselves on film and intense practice, they will do better. I think we (the fans) became defensive because you seemed to see more negative than positive in what is a pretty good team. We are undefeated; we have outscored our opponents by 83 points; and we will get a real test on Friday (even though DC was no pushover). We will improve just like all the other teams. It is early for us, too.

I do remember early in the season, maybe even last year, you asked what a "Marsalis" was. I think you saw Friday night. He is one heckuva athlete.

When the YANKER played at JCM, I was a DB/WR. I pay close attention to those positions, when I watch a game. Your secondary was not very good against JCM last year, when you knew all we could do was pass. This year, your secondary is worse. I NEVER saw one defensive back come up and hit anyone from Liberty with ANY authority!!! That is what I mean. In some cases, they simply never showed!!! I think you have a good team with a very good running attack, a fair passing attack, a fair defense, and a poor secondary. Your kicking game is above average. The YANKER thinks you will have problems with teams that throw well...and JCM does. I also think your secondary is not very tough...at least they were not last Friday!!! I AM THE HONEST YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we will find out come Oct 5.

Till then we have a couple too play, starting this Friday.

I guess we will find out come Oct 5.

Till then we have a couple too play, starting this Friday.

You miss the point, my "winged wonder" of a friend. This has little, if anything, to do with JCM...I simply think your secondary needs to improve. I think your defense is suspect. If the HC fans up there think all is great...then disregard the YANKER. I frankly hope you do not improve...but unlike many of you...the YANKER thinks that you can!!! Good luck against Westview...I hope your SOFT secondary does not cost you!! I AM THE HARDENED YANKER!!

I hope I am not interpreted as being crude. Yanker, if we are to be honest, I don't think any of our coaches would say that the secondary played very well Friday night. They played much better the first two games, and I expect after this week of seeing themselves on film and intense practice, they will do better. I think we (the fans) became defensive because you seemed to see more negative than positive in what is a pretty good team. We are undefeated; we have outscored our opponents by 83 points; and we will get a real test on Friday (even though DC was no pushover). We will improve just like all the other teams. It is early for us, too.

I do remember early in the season, maybe even last year, you asked what a "Marsalis" was. I think you saw Friday night. He is one heckuva athlete.

The YANKER simply tried to be honest about your team and mine. I said worse about JCM. To be undefeated...HC fans are sure sensitive!! If Marsalis is your QB...then the YANKER has paid him the ultimate compliment...I compared him to Ricky Borner!!! He, therefore, by definition...is a GREAT athlete!! If your fans think your secondary is fine, then so be it. I do not feel good about your secondary...but I really do not care. The JCM secondary is not good...our defense is not very good...and it does not bother me to say it!!! Oh well...another misunderstood day in the life of the LEGENDARY YANKER!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genius is always misunderstood. You will learn to live with it; I have.

For an HC fan...you are quite the intellectual...but the term GENIUS is reserved exclusively for your local YANKER!!!!! I AM THE GENIUS YANKER!!!!! I AM BUT ONE OF A KIND!!!!! I AM A LIVING GENIUS OF A LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You miss the point, my "winged wonder" of a friend. This has little, if anything, to do with JCM...I simply think your secondary needs to improve. I think your defense is suspect. If the HC fans up there think all is great...then disregard the YANKER. I frankly hope you do not improve...but unlike many of you...the YANKER thinks that you can!!! Good luck against Westview...I hope your SOFT secondary does not cost you!! I AM THE HARDENED YANKER!!

Again Yanker, I will have to side with our local genius RedPride. Though our Defense is not quite as good as I projected them to be, they are still a very tough defense. You got to see only a piece of them this past Friday. Westview is known for their strong smashmouth running right at you attack. We will see how they fair. I would expect to see them either staying away from our D-line or trapping them all night. And then we will see our "soft" secondary coming up and laying some wood to the Chargers. Its too bad you won't get to see this on Friday, I believe you would see a different defense and have a different opinion.