Henry Co. vs Martin Westview?

BigRedForLife

Well you need to read the top line of said "Prep Performance Rating". I quote, "It is not necessarily correct to compare power ratings between classes, ratings are designed to give best results within a class."

Coach Coady would not have scheduled Henry County if he did not think he would be competitive or beat them. Coach Gaddis would not have scheduled a 2A school if he did not think Henry County would be down from last year talent wise. But fear not you will likely win your weak region because most West TN teams are DOWN this year. You will still have a good season ending in the 2nd or third round in time to go to your grannies for Thanksgiving.

Prediction Henry County 21 Westview 17. I would not be shocked at all to see Westview win though.

You seem to know most everything, but I would say that a good gate, or money had a little to do with this game being scheduled, I doubt Gaddis thought that they would be down, and I am just curious who you think may beat the Patriots in the 2nd or 3rd round.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite impressed with Westview in their Jamboree. As I previously stated, their lines are better than Dickson. I don't care who they are playing. Their QB is a winner. The only edge that Henry County has is speed. I think it will be a good game. I hope that I am wrong.

In your opinion, Westviews line is better than Dicksons and in my opinion Dickson is better.

HC has more depth, more talent, and more speed. I would say that the Teague fellow that Qbs HC is a winner as well and he is probably the best athlete that will be on the field Friday night.

In your opinion, Westviews line is better than Dicksons and in my opinion Dickson is better.

HC has more depth, more talent, and more speed. I would say that the Teague fellow that Qbs HC is a winner as well and he is probably the best athlete that will be on the field Friday night.

I hope you are correct, and you may be. I just was more impressed with both Westview lines, than I was with either of Dickson's. Westview's lines are bigger than Dickson, and I think better coached. Westview has not played the competition that Dickson or Henry County has, but I think it could be a good game. I agree that the Henry County QB will be the best athlete on the field, as well as the fastest. I look for Henry County to win, but I think those who predict a massacre, are way off, and frankly, do have any idea of what they are talking about.

I hope you are correct, and you may be. I just was more impressed with both Westview lines, than I was with either of Dickson's. Westview's lines are bigger than Dickson, and I think better coached. Westview has not played the competition that Dickson or Henry County has, but I think it could be a good game. I agree that the Henry County QB will be the best athlete on the field, as well as the fastest. I look for Henry County to win, but I think those who predict a massacre, are way off, and frankly, do have any idea of what they are talking about.

well I probably have no idea what I am talking about but I will predict a 34-16 HC victory, westviews line is bigger than that of Dickson, however, Westview does not have the backs that Dickson had. The QB is a tough kid and is a competitor, but that is not enough to handle the Patriots from Paris. I am not ready to say that Westviews line is better than HC, offensively or defensively. You say speed is all that HC has over Westview, I say that the lines are very equal, qb HC, RB HC, WR HC, LBs HC, DB HC, Westviews free safety is probably better than HCs, How many players coach for Westview could start for HC. How many players for HC could start for Westview.

HC has better players.

well I probably have no idea what I am talking about but I will predict a 34-16 HC victory, westviews line is bigger than that of Dickson, however, Westview does not have the backs that Dickson had. The QB is a tough kid and is a competitor, but that is not enough to handle the Patriots from Paris. I am not ready to say that Westviews line is better than HC, offensively or defensively. You say speed is all that HC has over Westview, I say that the lines are very equal, qb HC, RB HC, WR HC, LBs HC, DB HC, Westviews free safety is probably better than HCs, How many players coach for Westview could start for HC. How many players for HC could start for Westview.

HC has better players.

I believe that the Westview lines are better than Dickson's. I also believe that Dickson's backs are better, and faster than Westview's. The battle up front this Friday night will be a good one. They are bigger than Henry County and maybe as good or better. Henry County's speed advantage will be obvious, and I think Henry County has the better overall team. If the game is a good one, I will not be surprised.

Are you people thinking this way because they are a 2-A team? That means nothing. Both sides can only put eleven on the field at a time. They have talent and are well coached. They will probably be better than ANYBODY we have played so far.

Hey, Yanker! I have to admit I looked for you several times last night. I thought maybe you and your dad decided not to come because of the chance of bad weather. What did you think about the region wins? Does Northside have more than I thought or does Brighton have less? Of course, we all knew cougarmike was just giving us his coach speak when he talked about how terrible Munford is.

Please do not feel strangely, that you looked for the LEGENDARY YANKER...all of the fans in the stands were doing the same thing...both sides!!!!! In fact, in order to throw people off, I even asked a few fans if they knew what the YANKER looked like, or if they knew where he was sitting. The people that I asked were so busy trying to locate the YANKER, that they barely took the time to respond to my question!! I want to apologize to the HC fans...the stands were unusally quiet, due to the focus that the crowd obviously had, on locating the YANKER!! Little attention was actually paid to the game; and as much as that is understandable, I do apologize for the massive distraction!! As far as the region goes, I was a little surprised that Northside beat Brighton...but Jackson players are usually the best...so it does stand to reason! Munford is the region champ until someone beats them...I thought Hardin County might do that, but they were apparently outmatched. As far as cougarmike goes...you have to watch out for those coaches...none of them know how to tell the truth, when it comes to talking about their own team!!!!!!! I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not feel strangely, that you looked for the LEGENDARY YANKER...all of the fans in the stands were doing the same thing...both sides!!!!! In fact, in order to throw people off, I even asked a few fans if they knew what the YANKER looked like, or if they knew where he was sitting. The people that I asked were so busy trying to locate the YANKER, that they barely took the time to respond to my question!! I want to apologize to the HC fans...the stands were unusally quiet, due to the focus that the crowd obviously had, on locating the YANKER!! Little attention was actually paid to the game; and as much as that is understandable, I do apologize for the massive distraction!! As far as the region goes, I was a little surprised that Northside beat Brighton...but Jackson players are usually the best...so it does stand to reason! Munford is the region champ until someone beats them...I thought Hardin County might do that, but they were apparently outmatched. As far as cougarmike goes...you have to watch out for those coaches...none of them know how to tell the truth, when it comes to talking about their own team!!!!!!! I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello to thou ominiscent and narcissistic one!!!! You are the Yanker, but why dost thou hide under eve of darkeness in these great times of prosperity in Henryland??? You mock our hospitality yet enjoy the fruits of our victories? We in Henryland just wish to extend a brotherly arm and invite all friends and FOES(JCM alumni) to the great confines of Patriot stadium!! Now that I'm done with all the hogwash!! What did you really think of our team?? You gotta admit we look pretty good. I saw this team do something that even lastyears team could not and that is give Dickson a lead and then comeback to win. I'm not saying this years team is better, but they are not worse either.!! I think we are equally as good as last years team!! I know you root for JCM, but deep down in places you don't wanna talk about you fear Oct 5th when we invade THE ROCK and spank some JCM bootie!! I know this comment will send a bomb shell into the psyche we know as YANKERDOM , but the truth hurts sometime. Well I grow tired of all this typing. If you get tired of going to losing causes in Jackson you are always welcome in Henryland incognito or not!! A RED DAWN IS RISING in WEST TN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BIG RED!!

Hey Gang,

Anybody got a line-up to compare the size of the D-line and O-line from each side? Just curious. Overhead some guys this past weekend saying that the O-line for our Pats and the D-line from Westview are college sized. I know how big my monster is...what about the others??

Later,

BR84

CoachT roster shows Westview 5 total players over 250, not sure how many start. I can't remember what HC has but I am thinking 7-8 on roster and not sure how many start. BR84 I guess we will get the answer Friday as to which line can slobberknock the other.

You seem to know most everything, but I would say that a good gate, or money had a little to do with this game being scheduled, I doubt Gaddis thought that they would be down, and I am just curious who you think may beat the Patriots in the 2nd or 3rd round.

hope you run into the clarksville wildcats in the 2nd or 3rd round. They will be sending you home. i no they will be there. then we will see how bad your hc team really is.