Cornersville at Mt. Pleasant

Big Bigby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mt.pleasant ///// (mt. misery) is more like it !! 4 those who have 2 enter "THE JUNGLE"

Needless to say the guy mashing the tiger roar button in the pressbox could develope a blister ,,,, lol but never know ,, they run wing T just like us. (us being C-wood) . Its going to be nice weather and not too hot so marko wont cramp up .. MP by 14

I think Cornersville will surprise everybody. They may be a sleeper. Maybe CA isn't terrible. Maybe Cornersville is much improved. MP shouldn't take them lightly. I still say MP wins comfortably.

I think Cornersville may not be that bad. They beat CA handily, CA played FRA into 2 OT's, FRA played Goodpasture a decent game this week. I know you can't go by scores but it appears to me that Cornersville may supprise many this year.

The Bulldogs are much improved this year and are playing more as a unit. Mt. Pleasant is a very good football team as long as Marco is on the field. Cornersville played a good CA team and came away with an important victory. Lewis County showed how Mt. Pleasant can be beat and that is with hard nosed defense that keeps Marco contained inside( easier said than done) and powering the football ball down the field keeping the tigers offense off the field. Don't know if Cornersville will win but be ready to get your monies worth. Go Dogs.

From what I have seen, Cornersville is about as good as they have ever been, and Mt. Pleasant isn't as good as they were last year. Unsure why Mt. P isn't better, they were supposed to be with the addition of the LB from Columbia Central. That said, they are still a good football team. I doubt Cornersville is in the game after the 1st quarter, as they don't have great team speed, but I believe Cornersville could challenge for a playoff spot. I saw them in the Marshall County jamboree and if they had left the first team in they would have beaten Loretto 35-0. They already beat CA and they will beat Zion and Perry County. They are good enough to beat Huntland. They always play Wayne County tough at home (and they probably won't mow the field to slow down WC). Moore County is also a beatable team for them. I don't see them beating Mt. P or Collinwood (I doubt Statom gets beat by the same offense he runs).

Mt. Pleasant 41

Cornersville 20