Siegel(1-1)@Centennial(1-1)

ambiguousrock

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial really needs to have a good practice this week. They made way too many mistakes on Friday and it cost them the game. They cannot afford to make those same mistakes this week. Coach Mat wasn't pleased with what happened Friday, and you can be sure he'll let his team know it tomorrow.

Centennial cannot afford to underestimate Siegel. Jordan Kiss is a dangerous QB and he has alot of good, young talent around him.

Coffee had a big game against Independence and against a softer defense this week, he will have an even bigger day.

The Centennial receivers did not help out their QBs against Indy. Too many dropped passes. That was a huge drop off from their performance against Page. That needs to improve.

Siegel needs to keep Centennial to the inside. CHS will tear up the defense if they get to the outside.

Overall, I do expect Centennial to rebound this week and take this one. However, if they starting making too many mistakes, this one could easily go to Siegel

Coach Watson needs his team to come out on top. He has scheduled CHS thinking it would be an easy win. They looked at CHS getting blown out by Blackman last year and thought hey here is a 5A team we can beat. He did the same thing when he scheduled Glencliff. Interestingly enough it looks like CHS was following his lead. Who made the most improvement from last year?

Siegel is no slouch this year and they like to run from the I formation. That could give the smaller CHS squad some trouble if they have to pull safeties up for run support. If KISS can hit his recievers once that happens it will be a long night for CHS. I call this a toss up, but I have in the back of my mind a CHS vs Page scenario as well.

Centennial really needs to have a good practice this week. They made way too many mistakes on Friday and it cost them the game. They cannot afford to make those same mistakes this week. Coach Mat wasn't pleased with what happened Friday, and you can be sure he'll let his team know it tomorrow.

Centennial cannot afford to underestimate Siegel. Jordan Kiss is a dangerous QB and he has alot of good, young talent around him.

Coffee had a big game against Independence and against a softer defense this week, he will have an even bigger day.

The Centennial receivers did not help out their QBs against Indy. Too many dropped passes. That was a huge drop off from their performance against Page. That needs to improve.

Siegel needs to keep Centennial to the inside. CHS will tear up the defense if they get to the outside.

Overall, I do expect Centennial to rebound this week and take this one. However, if they starting making too many mistakes, this one could easily go to Siegel

all that young talent youre talkin about is actually pretty old the top 2 tailbacks are seniors (3 including blair jones)and 5 of the 6 recievers that play are seniors and one is injured.....besides mccord and haynes the O is pretty seasoned there guy....but there is plenty of talent nonetheless

Coach Watson needs his team to come out on top. He has scheduled CHS thinking it would be an easy win. They looked at CHS getting blown out by Blackman last year and thought hey here is a 5A team we can beat. He did the same thing when he scheduled Glencliff. Interestingly enough it looks like CHS was following his lead. Who made the most improvement from last year?

Siegel is no slouch this year and they like to run from the I formation. That could give the smaller CHS squad some trouble if they have to pull safeties up for run support. If KISS can hit his recievers once that happens it will be a long night for CHS. I call this a toss up, but I have in the back of my mind a CHS vs Page scenario as well.

In reference to your comment about who made the most improvement, I would have to say Centennial. Just on the fact that the talent there fits in very well with the new formation. That's not to say that Siegel hasn't improved.