Siegel(1-1)@Centennial(1-1)

ambiguousrock

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops.......

I don't know what happened to the Cougars tonight. They came out with virtually no fire and no enthusiam. The Siegel running game ran right over them.

Again, too many mistakes for the Cougars, two fumbled kickoffs and two wide-open touchdown passes dropped. The Cougars were lazy with their tackles and it cost them. I was very impressed with Pico Nance, that kid has some amazing speed.

On a more sour note for the Stars however, Staley Haynes went down late in the third with what looked liked a left-leg injury. He was down for a long time and couldn't put any weight on it when he was walking off. That's bad news for Siegel, especially entering the thick of region games.

I was extremely unhappy from what I saw tonight. Unlike last week, where the Cougars kept the intensity going all night and kept it close, they just looked dead tonight. If they can't get it together, we're going to see a repeat of last year.

45-15 Siegel.

congradulations to pico and the stars. lol the inconsistancy kills me though, watson /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. 28 loss here, 35 win there, 21 loss here, 31 win there...one extreme to the other, you can count on more of the flip flop this friday versus riverdale /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hope we can extend our opponents 8 straight scoreless quarters streak it might be a task keeping pico out the endzone but our D is up for it