Blackman vs. Brentwood

football345

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman is coming off of a big win against Lincoln County and a tough lose to Riverdale.

How will both teams do? And what will the outcome be?

sounds like this will be a defensive struggle...seems as if both offenses are struggling

that means turnovers, penalties, field position, and special teams will play a huge role in the outcome

should be close...but i pick blackman...14 to 7

depending on how the Riverdale/Lincoln County game is going, i might try to head over to watch this game after halftime. dont know much about Brentwood, but its going to be hard to stop Mauricio Wallace, Justin Bowers, and DeShawn Smith i was suprised we did it so well (Riverdale has an exceptional defense tho). they have a descent pass game also. i think Blackman can get the win...

Blackman 21

Brentwood 10

I am amazed by the lack of interest in this game. Where are all the Blackman and Brentwood faithful?

i think alot of blackman and brentwood fans are laying low...trying not to give any bulletin board material

also...both teams have had two tough losses and someone has the win this one...but the fans just aren't sure what kind of teams they have...so better to keep quite until the next few games...at least that is how i feel

and...these are not bad teams overall...they could sneak up on folks before the end of the season...they are not pushovers at all...

i think it will be a war on friday...close game...defensive battle

This is the week that I see Blackman's offense breaking out. We have got to stop killing our own drives with stupid mistakes. The defense is good and solid.

Blackman 31

Brentwood 6

While Brentwood has not yet found a rhythm on offense, I don't understand your belief that they will only put 6 points on the board. Blackman has some good athletes but so does Brentwood, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. I would be surprised if Blackman can put up 31 when Brentwood held Smyrna to 21 and Dickson County to 17.

While Brentwood has not yet found a rhythm on offense, I don't understand your belief that they will only put 6 points on the board. Blackman has some good athletes but so does Brentwood, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. I would be surprised if Blackman can put up 31 when Brentwood held Smyrna to 21 and Dickson County to 17.

I have to agree with bearfeet here. 31 points is awfully optimistic!