Blackman vs. Brentwood

football345

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big win for the blaze tonight...28-0 over brentwood

great job guys!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i left the riverdale game in the 3rd and got to blackman with 10:30 in the 4th, didnt see a score but saw the blackman dominance even with back ups in the game. heard wallace accounted for all 4 TDs on his feet. i am glad i have stuck by my preseason prediction of them making the playoffs next week versus smyrna will be interesting for them. might have to leave riverdale/siegel early and catch the tail end of that contest next friday

i left the riverdale game in the 3rd and got to blackman with 10:30 in the 4th, didnt see a score but saw the blackman dominance even with back ups in the game. heard wallace accounted for all 4 TDs on his feet. i am glad i have stuck by my preseason prediction of them making the playoffs next week versus smyrna will be interesting for them. might have to leave riverdale/siegel early and catch the tail end of that contest next friday

Should be a great game go BLAZE!

see this is what concerns me...blackman is going to get just enough confidence that IF they make the playoffs and IF we play them agian their coaches can pull out the film and show them look you cna play with these guys and beat them sometimes a little bit off confidence is all a bunch of high schoolers need

see this is what concerns me...blackman is going to get just enough confidence that IF they make the playoffs and IF we play them agian their coaches can pull out the film and show them look you cna play with these guys and beat them sometimes a little bit off confidence is all a bunch of high schoolers need

hey im all for seeing blackman again, they are 2nd team. it was a relief for me having the game behind our backs because it meant i could start pulling for them again lol.

i dont think brentwood was that BAD i think it must have just been blackman domination i saw tonight (didnt even see a TD tho it was in the 4th with reserves in as game was winding down). brentwoods center was muffing alot of snaps tho which hurt their rhythym and QB they should move away from the shotgun formation quickly.