Cloudland vs ChuckyDoak

Bluengoldblood

Well im goin to be the first Chuckey doak fan to write on this thing... First off Chuckey doak is spelled like that not chucky doak but its all good i understand most people cant spell it nor say it right so ill let it slide.. but Chuckey doak well give Cloudland a great game they have a great team just lost 2 heart breakers in the unaka and Clabornie bout games they should of won but Turnovers and dumb mistakes killed them... unaka turned the ball over 5 times and had 125 in penilty yards.... 7 turn overs agianst Claborine and lost in over time aginst them and lost to pitman but they are very good so im not mad bout loseing to them... but this game should be a close won.. if chuckey doak can move the ball and pass like they need to. they will run away with this game... i know cloudland is really good. but are boys are hungry for the 1st win... But i say it will be a game to the last second... my score is

20-6 Chuckey doak

Not a chance pal. Cloudland is going to dominate. If you think that Chuckey Doak is going to come to Cloudland and run and throw all over them, then you're badly mistaken. Cloudland wins 30-12.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuckey-Doak will give you a battle, I think. They could possibly be the best team in Greene County... For what thats worth.... Cloudland 22-19.

Green Devils must REALLY be down this year if C-D is best team in Greene county.

I haven't seen them any games but C-D looked pretty weak and slow in a couple of scrimmages I saw earlier in the year. But, those were scrimmages, they don't always tell the WHOLE story. However, I gotta take my Landers 27-12.

Green Devils must REALLY be down this year if C-D is best team in Greene county.

I haven't seen them any games but C-D looked pretty weak and slow in a couple of scrimmages I saw earlier in the year. But, those were scrimmages, they don't always tell the WHOLE story. However, I gotta take my Landers 27-12.

Sorry. I meant the county schools. Although Greeneville seems to be down as well.... The schools from Greene County (including Greeneville) are 1-10 so far if I'm not mistaking...

didn't clouland use to have an internet broadcast?

The broadcast of the West Greene @ Cloudland game is now available on www.wcypsports.com. Just click the Play button.

So far, the other three available games are Unaka games: Chuckey Doak @ Unaka, Unaka @ Union County, and the Rangers @ Grace Christian. We might get to broadcast/record two games online tonight, though I'm pretty sure the West Greene @ Unaka game will be available, if not Live, then Immediately after the game.

The Links to all the games will be "per selection." In other words, they'll be available for Individual Fans to select and Click. Last season we used "time slots" wherein fans had to listen ONLY when we had them scheduled for play. This season fans can simply choose and click when it's convenient for them. We think we now have a better system. Hey, we're trying.