Which team is most likely to win state championship?

wormyballer1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of Course i want hampton to win the state. but injurys play a key role in that. but we will go to a private school and get beat like the last 2 years its just to hard to compete wit them. thats why they should be in there own league.

The last TWO years? last year you traveled to FCS and got beat, but i believe that the year before that Trousdale County made the 7 hour drive up to Hampton Tennessee to beat you on your own field, and they ain't no private school at all. In Fact, You were more competitive in the Game against the private school than the public school so you should be praying that another public school doesn't visit you up in the mountains.

Oh by the way, when Hampton makes it to the Semi-finals this year, they will be hosting a team from region 3 or 4, you won't even have to leave your own backyard.

1A - I gotta say Friendship, but they gotta start playing like it. Injuries or no injuries they gotta show up better than they did at Clay County.

2A - Alcoa... I've said it the past two years, everyone else is going for silver in 2A (i think Smith County grabs that one)

3A - Lipscomb... The've been there how many years in a row now without winning it?

4A - Maryville... Duh

5A - Smryna was the smart mans bet, but i gotta go with Riverdale out of that region to win it.

The last TWO years? last year you traveled to FCS and got beat, but i believe that the year before that Trousdale County made the 7 hour drive up to Hampton Tennessee to beat you on your own field, and they ain't no private school at all. In Fact, You were more competitive in the Game against the private school than the public school so you should be praying that another public school doesn't visit you up in the mountains.

Oh by the way, when Hampton makes it to the Semi-finals this year, they will be hosting a team from region 3 or 4, you won't even have to leave your own backyard.

1A - I gotta say Friendship, but they gotta start playing like it. Injuries or no injuries they gotta show up better than they did at Clay County.

2A - Alcoa... I've said it the past two years, everyone else is going for silver in 2A (i think Smith County grabs that one)

3A - Lipscomb... The've been there how many years in a row now without winning it?

4A - Maryville... Duh

5A - Smryna was the smart mans bet, but i gotta go with Riverdale out of that region to win it.

Wow you think your smart because you no the home field switches every year.... who dont know that... and i know people from Trousdale and if you dont think they recruit your crazy. yea we do have home field but did you know that Trousdale beat the 3A state champs that year in reg. season. not making any excuesses cause we could not have beat them if we played them 100 times but if hampton could had a chance to beat Friendship. if they would have been healthy.

Hampton has a good chance to go far angain this year they are powerful and a well rounded team.......

Wow you think your smart because you no the home field switches every year.... who dont know that... and i know people from Trousdale and if you dont think they recruit your crazy. yea we do have home field but did you know that Trousdale beat the 3A state champs that year in reg. season. not making any excuesses cause we could not have beat them if we played them 100 times but if hampton could had a chance to beat Friendship. if they would have been healthy.

Hampton has a good chance to go far angain this year they are powerful and a well rounded team.......

I wasn't trying to insult hampton. I like hampton to host the semi-final game again this year and i am really pulling for FCS to make it so i can come and see what your field is like. I know all about Trousdale the year they won state and all about FCS from last year. You can think what you want about either one of those teams and those years because this is a totally different one.

I wish you the best of luck in the season. You got an undefeated one going and i hope that stays the same and hampton makes it back to the semi's for the third year in a row. I hope FCS will pull everything together and make it up to visit you around the last week of november.

Very powerful team. You beat a young Oneida team by 2 points and you all were lucky to do that.

We are very good team..... and powerful....... the only reason that game was even a contest is cause J. Irick was injuryed at the first of the game.......... pujo is right your not very bright........

I think Ask Me is the water girl, she never puts anything on here during the time the team would be practicing. Get them boy's some h20 and stut up.