Best players to ever play at Alcoa High School?

BCsportsfan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked this question yesterday to a fomer MHS coach of the 60's,70's and early 80's and is now a member of TSSAA hall of fame and he said

1. Albert Davis Sr. no question

2.David Davis, he told me they had a play for David Davis where they would send him across the middle in the end zone and the QB's job was to try to hit the cross bar of the goal post and David would go up and above the bar and take it out of the air, I never saw it but i'd of loved to.

I asked this question yesterday to a fomer MHS coach of the 60's,70's and early 80's and is now a member of TSSAA hall of fame and he said

1. Albert Davis Sr. no question

2.David Davis, he told me they had a play for David Davis where they would send him across the middle in the end zone and the QB's job was to try to hit the cross bar of the goal post and David would go up and above the bar and take it out of the air, I never saw it but i'd of loved to.

Those two, along with Shannon Mitchell and Billy Williams, played professionally in the NFL.