Best players to ever play at Alcoa High School?

BCsportsfan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of many, but I'll start the list with one:

- Al Davis

Come on Alcoa faithful let see some names from the past.............and present!

-BlountCountySportsFan

I have seen a lot of high school players in my day but Albert Davis was probably one of the best I have ever seen anywhere in East tennessee. His speed and strength was light years ahead of anyone Alcoa faced.

Shannon Mitchell, Al Davis Sr., Brandon Warren, Todd Upton, James Rainer, Michael George, Billy Williams, George Parker, Lester Whitted, Dustin Lindsey, Kyrus Lanxter, Al Davis, Jr., Rae Sykes....you can't go wrong with any of these guys

I agree with you on this, but I'd add Johnatan Meschendorf, Willy Lundy, Tremayne Garner, and I know there's a few more, but Messy was probably one of, if not, the best safety I've ever seen at Alcoa!

I never saw Albert Davis but lots of people told me he was by far the best player ever to play in Blount County.

I saw lots of great players at Alcoa. Todd Upton,George Parker,Shannon Mitchell,Brandon Warren,Dustin Lindsey but the best player I ever seen at Alcoa was Billy Williams.

Some other legends at Alcoa were Bobby Keller,Sherwood Foster,Ritchie Marsh and Cameron McClusky.

Who was the LB on the `2000 championship team that won 2A defensive Mr. Football that year? I can not get the name to come to me???

I'd say James Rainer is the fastest player I've seen at Alcoa. Talk about turning the corner on them!

Not going far back at all on two I'd have on my list.............Chris Shiverdecker and Randall Cobb.