Who does Waverly play this week?

GATORBAIT07

Yes fool, you are correct my loyalty lies with east, when we are playing each other, but outside of that circle I hope the Bulldogs win every game...... That # 2 Sowell they are talking about I have known since he was a baby. I know many of those kids thier whole lives, . But my loyalty is with East .....So what is your point?

Your earlier comment created a lot of smack regarding Hickman Co and their fans getting theres one day. That's all. I didn't know you were a Bulldog fan. I'm just glad I've got that clear now. I know the people of Centerville will appreciate your support of their team.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes fool, you are correct my loyalty lies with east, when we are playing each other, but outside of that circle I hope the Bulldogs win every game...... That # 2 Sowell they are talking about I have known since he was a baby. I know many of those kids thier whole lives, . But my loyalty is with East .....So what is your point?

Man that is alot of class sit behind a screen and call someone a fool for just asking a question. I dont care who your loyalty lies with but to call someone a fool is totally incorrect and uncalled for!!!!!!

No ill intentions were meant, but if somebody wants to call someone out before reading a post....think twice. I am a fan of both teams, more East since I grew up there, Dont live there any more anyway. But if you have read my post, and your brain can register common sense, you will see that I just have a very serious dislike for the " click" in Centerville, and have duly noted most accomplishments from the mighty town, should be a credit to east folks too. Do you think that people can take shots at east like many of these people have and get no response?

No ill intentions were meant, but if somebody wants to call someone out before reading a post....think twice. I am a fan of both teams, more East since I grew up there, Dont live there any more anyway. But if you have read my post, and your brain can register common sense, you will see that I just have a very serious dislike for the " click" in Centerville, and have duly noted most accomplishments from the mighty town, should be a credit to east folks too. Do you think that people can take shots at east like many of these people have and get no response?

not to butt in but yall have taken just as many shots at centerville so stop trying to act like a victom !