Lake County Football

lcfalcon9

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go too. Talking about Catfish, Crappie, Mosquitoes, and butthandings. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm homesick now. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That is exactly what you get with a new coach and no discipline. .the new coach P went to court with a player who pulled a gun on another young man. Is that discipline???? The new coach needs to let street trouble stay on the streets and not on the team. This player would have been removed from the team if coach B was still the man. I bet if the same player was not a starter the same coach would of never went to the judge and said he would be responsible for the kids action. we need to get ready for gleason instead of locker room scuffles and name calling between coaches and players or we may just get slapped up side the head. that would be an awful shame if we let that happen. if our QB mr hollywood don't share the ball then we are in for a long night in tater town.

That is exactly what you get with a new coach and no discipline. .the new coach P went to court with a player who pulled a gun on another young man. Is that discipline???? The new coach needs to let street trouble stay on the streets and not on the team. This player would have been removed from the team if coach B was still the man. I bet if the same player was not a starter the same coach would of never went to the judge and said he would be responsible for the kids action. we need to get ready for gleason instead of locker room scuffles and name calling between coaches and players or we may just get slapped up side the head. that would be an awful shame if we let that happen. if our QB mr hollywood don't share the ball then we are in for a long night in tater town.

He did what? He just started there this year and he thinks he knows em well enough to be Dr. Phil?

He won't be there long. I'm sorry to say but any new coach has a honeymoon period and he aint winning many points huh?

I don't take any pleasure in your pain lcfalconfever. maybe this won't last long. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is apparent you have an axe to grind with the new coach. Instead of bashing him on a message board try going and talking to him. He is approachable guy. The so called discipline problems goes on at every high school in the state but most do not air them out on a message board. Remember, our QB is a sophomore and will have good games and bad games. If you do not like what is going on with the LC football program go talk to the coach and state your opinions to him. Comments like these protray LC kids in a bad way. Most of the players on that team are good kids. Instead of bashing the coaches and players we all need to support them.

It is apparent you have an axe to grind with the new coach. Instead of bashing him on a message board try going and talking to him. He is approachable guy. The so called discipline problems goes on at every high school in the state but most do not air them out on a message board. Remember, our QB is a sophomore and will have good games and bad games. If you do not like what is going on with the LC football program go talk to the coach and state your opinions to him. Comments like these protray LC kids in a bad way. Most of the players on that team are good kids. Instead of bashing the coaches and players we all need to support them.

Point well made. Lake Co. has a long tradition of good football teams that all the rest of us in the area respects very much. New coaches struggle with coming into such a situation with a team that is in a rebuilding mode. Young players and new coaches both will often make mistakes. No one but the community in private can let them all know what is expected from them. Good luck with this passing storm.

He did what? He just started there this year and he thinks he knows em well enough to be Dr. Phil?

He won't be there long. I'm sorry to say but any new coach has a honeymoon period and he aint winning many points huh?

I don't take any pleasure in your pain lcfalconfever. maybe this won't last long. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah I dont agree with what he did either! Got gang members on the team and then goes to court with them after they pull it out on somebody! And lakecoutny falcon im glad u said we had some good kids not all!

All is not what you hear or what it seems! Walk a mile in that coaches shoes, spend the time with them that he does, fight for them and with them to do right, and push them i the right way. When they mess up punish them and when they do right reward them. As a new coach do you cut and run at the first sign of trouble or do you believe the best and try to teach the kid the right way. Your beloved coach b made decisions of the same nature with an athlete of his the first year he was here. That kid was hard to deal with but through the course of the season he tried to teach the kid right but punishing him but not just telling him to it the road. Before you begin making harsh and quick judgements quit jumping to quick judgements from evidence you hear at the coffe shop. Go to the source and ask Coach P what his plans are, ask about anything, But to get on here and trash someone before you walk that mile is crazy. Also, if you know so much about how to handle these situations get a degree and become a football coach! You guys know how to do it so much better. Do not trash lake county's team and kids itmakes you and them look ridiculous!

sbl0702

I haven't been on in awhile..Computer at work kept saying something about the proxy server..Anyway..First I've heard about a gun..Thankfully it wasn't worse and someone getting injured..Like LC falcon said..bad incident if it happened but there are good kids on this team... Hopefully the players on the team this year will conduct themselves in a manner from now on that reflects a good name for themselves and Lake Co

I haven't been on in awhile..Computer at work kept saying something about the proxy server..Anyway..First I've heard about a gun..Thankfully it wasn't worse and someone getting injured..Like LC falcon said..bad incident if it happened but there are good kids on this team... Hopefully the players on the team this year will conduct themselves in a manner from now on that reflects a good name for themselves and Lake Co

Yeah you guys are probably right. If it was my kid he would surely need his Coach badly.

To help pull my big foot out of his BUTT. And where is this Kids Parents, Kissing the Coaches Butt to get him to speak up for him in court? If they were doing thier job he wouldn't have had a gun or been in trouble. Your Coach has enough to do without bailing lil Thugs out of Jams. If my kid pulled a gun I'd tell the Judge he's yours Your Honor do as you seem fit. Bigster yall have my sympathy. Come to my thread and say hey sometime I'm through in here.

Gleason almost pulled one out last nite.......Lake County won 20-18??.....I heard it was 12-0 Gleason in the 1st qtr....

Gleason was winning 12-0 at one time but Lake Co won 21-18...Both Lake Co and Gleason had players knocked out of the game..Lake Co quarterback,Seth Hinson supposedely at the time suffered a neck injury and an ambulance was called and he was loaded in the ambulance..Once inside,the medic wasn't certain and decedided to call for a helicopter..I talked to Seth's Dad early this morning and he said the MRI came back negative..Seth is in a neck brace for a few days and hopefully everything will be okay..Said Seth may not play this Friday against Halls but wasn't sure yet...He told me Seth is already saying he wants to play..at least on offense..so not sure abou his status as for now..Hopefully ,Seth is going to be okay as well as the Gleason player!