milan @ humbolt

bulldoggfan

Nah, I wasn't there man not a TCA fan. Plus, I live in Memphis. . . I think he could do very big things on a better team. Will be interesting to see what colleges give him looks.

To my knowledge no one is lookin at 'em...I do believe if he was with Trenton this year ,as everyone in his family did graduate from Trenton, they would be the best QB,RB duo in Tennessee and he'd be getting ALOT of colleges on him as is Kendall is right now!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i noticed that there weren't any humboldt people...but i've seen humboldt play this year against giles county and crockett co. and both games humboldt looked sloppy. i haven't seen milan play other than at the jamboree so i don't know what they have this year since their QB went down. i noticed from the stats this past week that they run the ball a whole lot more since he got hurt so it's going to be fun to watch the front 4 of humboldt against milan's line. whoever wins their will win the game. i'm putting my opinion of the game based on what i saw at the jamboree...i'm expecting humboldt to come out and run the ball more at milan instead of trying to pass. if they do pass then i'm expecting it to be downfield to ej over milan's corners since there is a heighth difference of about 8 inches! so i think that humboldt wins this one, AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GET SLOPPY, by a score of 24-20! go vikings!!!

I was at the Milan and Camden game and it was awesome. My first cousin is married to the "BoneMan"

I came out last year to watch Milan vs Humbolt, in a playoff game and hope to come back out next week for this match-up. btw,,,the longest running rivalry in Tennessee is Rockwood vs Harriman.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!

I stand corrected then. ONE of the longest.

Okay Milan...here ya go again.

We'll see Friday night, but so far you haven't proven very much this season...at least Humboldt took on Giles County (who beat their opponent by 46 points last Friday) and lost by only 8. Meanwhile, Milan lost to Huntingdon who were since stomped by Dyer Co & barely got by Bruceton), then beat Gibson County 27-0, and since then Gibson County was embarrassed by TCA 48 to 7. Point being, Milan isn't exactly destroying any strict opponents. So it may be a good idea for the Bulldog faithful to be cautious about their 'predictions' for this week---otherwise next week you'll have to disappear from the board while you lick your wounds.

We'll see Friday night, but so far you haven't proven very much this season...at least Humboldt took on Giles County (who beat their opponent by 46 points last Friday) and lost by only 8. Meanwhile, Milan lost to Huntingdon who were since stomped by Dyer Co & barely got by Bruceton), then beat Gibson County 27-0, and since then Gibson County was embarrassed by TCA 48 to 7. Point being, Milan isn't exactly destroying any strict opponents. So it may be a good idea for the Bulldog faithful to be cautious about their 'predictions' for this week---otherwise next week you'll have to disappear from the board while you lick your wounds.

Destroying your opponent isn't what puts up numbers in the win column. winning on the scoreboard does that, and I think the Dawgs will be 4 and 0 after this one. Dawgs win 21 to 13. Go DAWGS!!!!

Destroying your opponent isn't what puts up numbers in the win column. winning on the scoreboard does that, and I think the Dawgs will be 4 and 0 after this one. Dawgs win 21 to 13. Go DAWGS!!!!

When the Dawgs win, they will only be 3-1...they lost the first game of the season to the Huntingdon Mustangs. And I like your prediction, however...I'm gonna go out and say...

Milan 31

Humboldt 14

all you've got there is alot of useless trivia knowledge. all i pay attention to is the wins vs. losses. a win is a win whether you win by1 point or 60 points. in the end it's a win. here's some trivia for you mister hornytoad or helmet or whatever. milan beat humboldt twice last year. here is some more. milan beats humboldt friday night. no score predection just a BIG W for milan."RASTAMAN SAY YA GOTTA HAVE A GOOD VIBE". milan will be rattlin humboldt all over the field friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />