milan @ humbolt

bulldoggfan

i have seen both teams trust me a scimmage is just that a scrimmage however yall will bring it friday night and it will be a great game it just almost always is except for a couple yrs but yall are back up where ya need to be it just amazes me how there are so many good teams in one region then u got a few to say the least regions that just are nto that good ecept one or two teams maybe we can have another playoff battle like last yr that was great

a playoff game would be a dream but we wont let this season game be a repeat of last year...im ready to get this game on possibly the last time i get to play the dawgs../sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUH?..If we played Camden? Unless im jus completly insane im sure i remeber steppin onto their field and playing a really good scrimage a week or two before the jamboree...far from blowin off any doors..as a matter of fact it was a very close game.all i have to say about this game is...another battle in the war..let the dogs out if you must.... but you better bring alot of em... its gonna be a good game...o yea...and if you wanna talk about if so and so is playin...we can do that too...if marcus shivers and jamel donald were playin then our team would be better.how bout that...not only milan has players out...other teams do to...very seldom do you hear humboldt say..well if he was back we would have won...we earn a win and accept a loss...no excuses...but as all of you kno there is no bad blood here...................................... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ....im ready for the game...lets go

O...AND....GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!

There is a VERY big difference between a scrimmage and a game. And Milan is well aware that every team deals with injuries. If you will look you will see that we aren't making excuses about his absence. In fact, we beat a very good Camden team with out him and he will soon return thus making our team even stronger. I think Milan is a better team than Humboldt and I??™m looking for a repeat of last year's regular season game. Plus Humboldt will be severely out coached. Milan by 20.

There is a VERY big difference between a scrimmage and a game. And Milan is well aware that every team deals with injuries. If you will look you will see that we aren't making excuses about his absence. In fact, we beat a very good Camden team with out him and he will soon return thus making our team even stronger. I think Milan is a better team than Humboldt and I??™m looking for a repeat of last year's regular season game. Plus Humboldt will be severely out coached. Milan by 20.

Yes you did beat a very good Camden team who came out flat but picked it up in the second half, I know Humboldt was hit hard this year from kids graduating, but this is a huge rivalry so bothteams are gonna be playing 500 times harder just so they can say we didnt lose to Milan or we Didnt lose Humboldt, till next year. I've yet to see Humboldt play however I know they'll play Milan tough, But Milan is a very good team that's well coached. I hate to say it but Milan in a close one don't know a score but about a 2 touchdown difference. Good Luck to both of yall, hope both teams have a safe and injury free game.

Yes you did beat a very good Camden team who came out flat but picked it up in the second half, I know Humboldt was hit hard this year from kids graduating, but this is a huge rivalry so bothteams are gonna be playing 500 times harder just so they can say we didnt lose to Milan or we Didnt lose Humboldt, till next year. I've yet to see Humboldt play however I know they'll play Milan tough, But Milan is a very good team that's well coached. I hate to say it but Milan in a close one don't know a score but about a 2 touchdown difference. Good Luck to both of yall, hope both teams have a safe and injury free game.

Camden didn't come out flat. They came out very pumped got the ball and drove it down the field with energy and tempo and scored. Milan scored and They drove it again milan managed to stop them at about the ten and both teams played hard ever after.Just out of curiosity, why do you hate to say that Milan will win?

Actually, Camden did kinda beat Humboldt badly; with the first teams Camden scored four offensive touchdowns to Humboldt's one. The Vikes only other first team touchdown came on an interception returned for a TD, but I'm pretty sure that it got called back. The scriammage started off close, and the Vikes looked like they would overtake the Lions at the start, driving right down and scoring, but it seemed like Humboldt just got flat wore out after that. Camden was really beating on them when the first teamers came out.

In my opinion, Milan will win this game, and with a bit of pass protection and an air attack, they'll win big. Milan has the atheletes and ability to run on anyone, but the passing game could have put Camden away in the third quarter. Both Camden and Milan need to further develop their passing games to be able to compete this year late in the playoffs. If Milan develops a steady enough passing game to keep the opposition from stacking the box, they'll be scary good.

Milan 24

Humboldt 7