WHS @ FCS

lettersgo16

FCS has 8 starters out and the only one who may return this friday is big GL Waynick. FCS is a great football team but its not FCS playing, its their JV. In 1A most of the guys play both ways anyway and 8 starters is around 12-16 starting positions out. I am sure that Watertown can beat your second string guys. Sorry, but FCS is way too hurt to play with any decent team right now. I bet they will make a charge late in the season when they get some guys back but your playing Watertown now and not then.

Dang'it JD, I like your confidence! But unless I'm wrong, y'all were in this same position last year at this time, undefeated, a win over TC, etc., and you remember what happened then, I'm sure. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Anyhow I figured how you bein from Watertown and all, you'd be well versed in "don't put the cart before the horse", and "don't count your chickens 'fore they hatch", and so on. But it should be a great game and atmosphere. Have a good trip up the highway, and buy a burger, they're GOOOOOD!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS has 8 starters out and the only one who may return this friday is big GL Waynick. FCS is a great football team but its not FCS playing, its their JV. In 1A most of the guys play both ways anyway and 8 starters is around 12-16 starting positions out. I am sure that Watertown can beat your second string guys. Sorry, but FCS is way too hurt to play with any decent team right now. I bet they will make a charge late in the season when they get some guys back but your playing Watertown now and not then.

It doesn't matter if there are injuries or not no one has the game won until the final whistle. Both teams need to be ready to play

What was the score last year? 35-0? I'll take our Second String agains the almight JV slayers of Watertown.

Look it is this simple, i just don't see the waterwings beating FCS, at FCS none the less. You on the other hand think that FCS has no choice but to lose to the Waterwings... It is a simple difference of oppinion and until someone brings some kind of new logic or thought process other than FCS being a little hurt and Watertown beating trousdale, i just don't see the point in going back and forth.

Thats probably the smartest thing ive heard on here. We arent using much logic on this one, were just talking smack and praying that our teams can back it up. But there is no way your second string could beat WHS. Not a chance. The only good thing FCS has going for them is Jeremy Rickaway, but I really doubt that will be enough. WHS over the FCS JV plus 4 or five starters relatively easily, and FCS is only a little hurt is an understatement, they are really banged up. Its unlucky that you all have so many guys out but Ill take a win over the commanders any day. Cant wait for the game tommorow, Go Purple Tigers!

Thats probably the smartest thing ive heard on here. We arent using much logic on this one, were just talking smack and praying that our teams can back it up. But there is no way your second string could beat WHS. Not a chance. The only good thing FCS has going for them is Jeremy Rickaway, but I really doubt that will be enough. WHS over the FCS JV plus 4 or five starters relatively easily, and FCS is only a little hurt is an understatement, they are really banged up. Its unlucky that you all have so many guys out but Ill take a win over the commanders any day. Cant wait for the game tommorow, Go Purple Tigers!

I think you'll be surprised tomorrow.

FC's JV is probably pretty good.

They probably be like last year and have very few guys that play both sides of the ball.

So they'll have people to play the positions, and it'll be enough to beat Watertown.

Don't get me wrong I wish Watertown the best of luck.

But, I just don't think they have the horses.

This game played out alot like last year's version.

The first half was close, although neither team was playing flawless by any means. and the score at the half was 7 - 0. Second half watertown for lack of anything cheesier to say, sprung a leak. dropped the ball, picked it off, mental mistakes... For the first two and a half quarters this was a close game, after that it just went downhill fast for watertown and could very easily have been 24 - 0 (FCS was stopped at the 1 with 2:00 left).

Look at it this way, it is an improvement from last years 35 - 0 game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />