McKenzie vs Union City

VOLnWTN

He's trying real hard to figure out just where he belongs in life I guess. I'm sure come tomorrow night when he has a chance for applause and hand shaking he'll belly up to the bar so's to speak. God knows I would unless I just stunk. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, my son is 30 and a former Rebel and I'm having a hard time getting him to participate now??? Go figure?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News Flash! ! ! Extra Ambulances and Oxygen Tanks will be Stationed at all exits to the field. Midol, Jeritol, and Depends handed out at the Gates. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It should be a fun evening to be enjoyed by all. Except Union City. Hey while everyone's in town. After we whoop them the first game. Let's drag thier butt back out there and have Homecoming. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

News Flash! ! ! Extra Ambulances and Oxygen Tanks will be Stationed at all exits to the field. Midol, Jeritol, and Depends handed out at the Gates. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It should be a fun evening to be enjoyed by all. Except Union City. Hey while everyone's in town. After we whoop them the first game. Let's drag thier butt back out there and have Homecoming. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Not to be a downer for the party,but in the 13 games between the Rebels and Tornadoes,McKenzie has only won once and never in McKenzie.......AND since moving down to 1A Union City is 13-2 in region play......Juuuuussssssttttt saying... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ..... The last time Union City had the pleasure of playing in McKenzie,the Tornadoes beat the Rebels and Drew Hayes 52-33......Looking forward to the game......May want to add some Pepto to the list of medical supplies

Nice informative post Purple/Gold. But the teams that beat McKenzie in the past will not be on the field tonight as the teams from McKenzie that lost the games will not play tonight also. The 2 losses you have had in region play....who were the teams that beat you and when did they beat you? One of the losses was to the McKenzie Rebels!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No one is overlooking Union City as they always play top notch football. Here's hoping for an injury free football game for McKenzie and Union City.

Go Rebels!!!!

Nice informative post Purple/Gold. But the teams that beat McKenzie in the past will not be on the field tonight as the teams from McKenzie that lost the games will not play tonight also. The 2 losses you have had in region play....who were the teams that beat you and when did they beat you? One of the losses was to the McKenzie Rebels!!!:popcorneater:

No one is overlooking Union City as they always play top notch football. Here's hoping for an injury free football game for McKenzie and Union City.

Go Rebels!!!!

And the other lost is to Hollow-Rock Bruceton Central, if yall have forgotten. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Right you are maverick348...But there are people treating this game like it was against South Fulton and that's not very smart......My point is pick your times to run your(not yours in particular) mouth and let a sleeping dog lay.....The silence you hear from alot of the Union City fans is not fear or intimidation...Union City respects McKenzie's program and as a former player I would hope our players relish the opportunity to do something tonite that not alot of folks outside Union City think they can do.....It's usually tough to get a group of high school kids to focus when there is alot of festivities going on and this is a pretty big deal in McKenzie I suppose.....I'm with you as far as hoping for a good,tough,injury-free game.......

Right you are maverick348...But there are people treating this game like it was against South Fulton and that's not very smart......My point is pick your times to run your(not yours in particular) mouth and let a sleeping dog lay.....The silence you hear from alot of the Union City fans is not fear or intimidation...Union City respects McKenzie's program and as a former player I would hope our players relish the opportunity to do something tonite that not alot of folks outside Union City think they can do.....It's usually tough to get a group of high school kids to focus when there is alot of festivities going on and this is a pretty big deal in McKenzie I suppose.....I'm with you as far as hoping for a good,tough,injury-free game.......

Don't think for a minute that anyone here in McKenzie is taking tonights game lightly. In the early stages of this thread you can find where myself and even butchie stated that this game concers us always just because it's Union City. That's because over the years, UC has earned that respect from us on the field.

We have cut up with each other on here quite a bit over the dedication tonight but, don't think that that reflects our attitude toward the game. When the whistle blows we'll all be as serious as serious gets. AND, butchie is just being butchie too!

Agreed that I hope to see a tough, injury free game tonight!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey Don't make excuses for me. If we win I'll not post on it. Unless pushed. If we lose I'll be quick to congratulate the victor and heat the pot of crow up. Union City should be proud of all the victories they have had against us. But don't let those overload your Chicken plucking butt. Mckenzie Isn't overlooking anyone and when the whistle blows yall had better be ready. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And get your excuses ready.

1. It was the ref's

2. It was a long drive down to Mckenzie

3. The clock ticked too fast

4. It was raining

5. Nobody said go

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Don't make excuses for me. If we win I'll not post on it. Unless pushed. If we lose I'll be quick to congratulate the victor and heat the pot of crow up. Union City should be proud of all the victories they have had against us. But don't let those overload your Chicken plucking butt. Mckenzie Isn't overlooking anyone and when the whistle blows yall had better be ready. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And get your excuses ready.

1. It was the ref's

2. It was a long drive down to Mckenzie

3. The clock ticked too fast

4. It was raining

5. Nobody said go

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This may be the first time I've seen anyone give validity to #2. Bus Lag is known to haunt many teams in the end!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />