McKenzie vs Union City

VOLnWTN

Union City's enrollment is going up in the elementary schools,so UC may move up in a few years but I'm pretty sure UC will be 1A when the T.$.$.A.A. reclassifies in 2009.....McKenzie,according to the T.$.$.A.A, has 382 enrolled and Union City has 391.....I've seen some Huntingdon posts saying they may move down to 1A in 2009....What have you heard from down that way??

I too heard that Huntingdon could be moved down to class A but, most in Huntingdon that I've talked to believe they will opt to stay in class AA if that happens????? Who knows. Seems like McKenzie has been on the bubble for years now. I hate bouncing back and forth. If we both go up in 09 ya'll will probably be in Region 8AA and we will be assigned to region 7AA would be my guess. What I heard was that McKenzie and Huntingdon would just swap regions if it all happens.

If not mistaken, 2008 is the reclassification year so next years enrollment will be the determining factor for who moves in 2009 if that's true. From your numbers, if ya'll don't go up we shouldn't either though???? Guess we'll just have to all wait and see what happens. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic