McKenzie vs Union City

VOLnWTN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I can never be comfortable with a football game that features McKenzie and Union City but, in this case I'll make an exception. I just watched the replay of our Trenton game and it confirmed that even though we lost that one this bunch of Rebels can play and play WELL!!! It could be a long night for UC. No doubt the Rebels will be looking for some "feel good" next Friday night and it is also the dedication game for the all new Rebel Field! There will probably be several hundred former Rebels on hand to cheer them on as well because of that!!!!

IMHO, the Rebels will take care of business next Friday night!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McKenzie 42 Union City 6!!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

Well it will be a good game between two Region Teams. The Pregame festivities and all the Former Players from last season to the Geriatrics Squad should prove to be motivation for a Big Game. And when Union City is invovled nothing is taken for granite. For those of you who don't know The Duck, You can see him on the field with his walker and oxygen tank. I don't think the old guys will be able to see the game for all the bathroom runs but here's hoping.

On another note Union City has made a reputation for handing us our butts. Maybe we can have some fun at thier exspense. Good Luck to both Teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't care what Union City's record is or how many players they lost to graduation, they always give the Rebels a game to remember and have put an L on our record many times. But this year I think the Rebels will take care of business and give us a Win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go REBELS !!!!

Now butchie, you know that I don't take my walker and Oxygen to the games!!! I'm really not too hard to spot though if one is behind me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I watched ouir game with Trenton again last night in a calmer mood and we still looked dang tough against them. I'm a little less hostile toward the refs and the dropped passes weren't as many as it seemed in the game, just at bad times.The kids were playing with a lot of intensity and a few mistakes will always be made in that situation.

I expect that the Rebels will bounce back up and have a good showing against UC next friday night. Against Trenton they kept themselves in position to win (against a very good class AA team) untill the last 2 minutes of the game. Sure it hurts to lose a game like that but, it won't be a big takedown for the Rebels. They will come out kicking Friday night!!!!!

I hope we fill the house with former Rebels and cheerleaders. That should be something to see!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />