McKenzie vs Union City

VOLnWTN

Sounds like the JV game was a defensive battle with UC coming out on top. Hopefully McKenzie will take the victory Friday night.

How did you like the visitors side this year? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Rebels /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the JV game was a defensive battle with UC coming out on top. Hopefully McKenzie will take the victory Friday night.

How did you like the visitors side this year? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Rebels /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Much better than the last time I was there...I actually parked right beside the visitor stands..I doubt I get so lucky Friday Night.....I didn't go across to the new building,but everything looked alot better....When they get the field painted and everything it will look even better....Oh believe me,after watching our defense the last three games,I would love to see the defense I have seen from our JV and freshmen the last couple of weeks....

Much better than the last time I was there...I actually parked right beside the visitor stands..I doubt I get so lucky Friday Night.....I didn't go across to the new building,but everything looked alot better....When they get the field painted and everything it will look even better....Oh believe me,after watching our defense the last three games,I would love to see the defense I have seen from our JV and freshmen the last couple of weeks....

Even a blind squirrel finds nuts. And if Union City is involved anything can happen. Congrats on your middle school victory. Our middle school is a very good team. But where we all finish in the region is all mute. I'd rather finish 2 or 3 myself. Lil better competition through the playoff's and you don't get a lame duck for the first round. I think Mckenzie should skip first and second round and go straight to the third or sub-state. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The second round has been a heck of a hurdle. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We've been parking practically our whole crowd behind those bleachers and down at the west end of the field so you should be able to get pretty close either way. Come early and watch all us old former Rebels with our walkers and Rascal scooters introduced on the field in the dedication ceremony (well, there will be some very recent Rebels there too)!!!! I'll be the only one out there with a pony tail down to my butt!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I only live about two blocks from the stadium and thought about going last night but, didn't feel the best so I didn't go. Sounds like a good 'un but, the ending would prolly given me an ulcer or something so.................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Even a blind squirrel finds nuts. And if Union City is involved anything can happen. Congrats on your middle school victory. Our middle school is a very good team. But where we all finish in the region is all mute. I'd rather finish 2 or 3 myself. Lil better competition through the playoff's and you don't get a lame duck for the first round. I think Mckenzie should skip first and second round and go straight to the third or sub-state. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The second round has been a heck of a hurdle. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sometimes I think you post while smoking crack /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ...None of that post had anything to do with....well...anything you replied to my post about... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

By the way....It was high school JV......Kids we will be seeing next year....Our freshmen get together on Oct.4th in Union City /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will you be joining duckman on the field for pre-game festivities??

Sometimes I think you post while smoking crack /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ...None of that post had anything to do with....well...anything you replied to my post about... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

By the way....It was high school JV......Kids we will be seeing next year....Our freshmen get together on Oct.4th in Union City /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will you be joining duckman on the field for pre-game festivities??

If I'm on the Field it Will Be to Pull Duck's Old Butt off. I never played Football for Mckenzie or any other School. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If I'm on the Field it Will Be to Pull Duck's Old Butt off. I never played Football for Mckenzie or any other School.

Yeah, and don't you ferrrrrget it sonny!!!!! Such a waste of largeness too!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't worry too much butchie, if one of these kids today ran over me (even the little ones) it would kill me. I'll walk, crawl or roll of the field somehow before they crank it up!!!!! Funny but, the more things change the more they stay the same. 45 years ago I lived for Friday night to go on Rebel Field and do my thing (or anyone elses field for that matter). I still live for Friday night and feel the same butterflies in my stomach (much larger than it was back then!) but now it's to go watch them do it!!!! I guess I'm just a longtime to the core Rebel. What is amazing is that there will be at least one former Rebel on the field Friday night from the 1930's!!!!!!!!

We don't die we just look like we should have several years ago!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yeah, and don't you ferrrrrget it sonny!!!!! Such a waste of largeness too!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't worry too much butchie, if one of these kids today ran over me (even the little ones) it would kill me. I'll walk, crawl or roll of the field somehow before they crank it up!!!!! Funny but, the more things change the more they stay the same. 45 years ago I lived for Friday night to go on Rebel Field and do my thing (or anyone elses field for that matter). I still live for Friday night and feel the same butterflies in my stomach (much larger than it was back then!) but now it's to go watch them do it!!!! I guess I'm just a longtime to the core Rebel. What is amazing is that there will be at least one former Rebel on the field Friday night from the 1930's!!!!!!!!

We don't die we just look like we should have several years ago!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now Duck I guess I've been picking and prodding you since the season started, and it's about time I told you that it aint gonna stop anytime soon. I would have loved to play, but things just didn't work out. And I'll agree to the waste of largeness. My wife says that to me too.

we are very proud of you old farts for setting the tradition of good ole Mckenzie Rebel football. It will be awesome seeing former players who gave it their all and then the current players follow giving it their all. Thanks for the memories. Can't wait for Fri. night.

Go Rebels!!!

Now Duck I guess I've been picking and prodding you since the season started, and it's about time I told you that it aint gonna stop anytime soon. I would have loved to play, but things just didn't work out. And I'll agree to the waste of largeness. My wife says that to me too.

and to you butchie, thank goodness for Bugs! Hopefully he will be there deserving of the ovation. Shame on you butchie, not playing with that size. Oh well, at least you are a true fan.

Go Rebels!