Jellico @ Cosby

RockyTop4Life

You see Yoakum, that is why Cosby will never amount to anything. Here you are in the position of a teacher and talking trash on the internet. Another example of the barbaric behavior that will doom Cosby of ever being a winning program. And if you think you are going to get us next year or the next seven for that matter, you better think again. Cloudland is loaded all the way down to 5th grade. You can't beat us. Our coaches are better. (They don't spend ANY time on here) and our athletes are superior. Maybe you need to move out of your mom's bedroom. That seems to be an ongoing problem at Cosby. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not on here talking trash, I'm doing what everyone else does on here stating an opinion. My mom's bedroom? Thats cute.What"barbaric behavior" have I shown to you or any one else on this board? I've got news for you Cosby is already a winning program, and we are getting better every week. We have had to play alot of young kids this year because of injury and other things that effect every other team in the world except for Cloudland, you guys just reload don't you? Your coaches are better for not spending time on here, hows that work? The only time I spend on here is during my planning time, I dont get on here at home because I'm usually breaking down film or getting a scouting report together, but sometimes we get beat or outplayed, it happens all over the country, to everybody except Cloudland, OH HOW I WISH I COULD BE FROM CLOUDLAND WHERE NOTHING EVER GOES WRONG! Maybe one day we will have our program on the same level of yours, but I doubt we ever will because we are trying to model ourselves after a program that can bring home the GOLD ball and not have to settle for the silver one. So think or say whatever you will and I'm pretty sure I can keep on sleeping soundly at night, even if I'm not like the coaches or anyone else from Cloudland.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach yoakum lives for cosby football he takes the time to break down every tape of every opponent we face and tells us how to dfefend agaist what they have. i respect every word that man says. if he tells me how to do better i do it. he is a heck of a man and an excellent coach.

oh and jody isnt 5' 4'

Can you tell me how you guys got the avery co film

Ok, Yoakum, you didn't have to give your daily duties on coacht. Its amazing how people just go off the deep end and tell their life's story. Hilarious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You'll win some games as long as you keep scheduling King's Academy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey King Storm,

Your boys from cloudland are in for a rude awakening when you play a team as good as cosby that doesn't have an off night. You guys are very close to a one man show and you know it. I'll give it to your new coaches up there they got a good offensive scheme going to work around your one man. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that we weren't going to throw the ball much yet yall still didn't stop our run game very well. All I heard at the cloudland game was "see the difference a dry field makes" What a CROCK! if we played yall on a dry field last year Jody lowe would still be up there on roan mountain scoring on yall.

Im glad to see King thinks im 5'4". lol. Lets see, that still makes me 1 ft. 1/2 taller than A.T. Just kidding. Cosby will beat Jellico and the best connection in 1A will look like the best connection on " The Dating Game". LOL. I wish Cloudland was as prestegious as they thought. If so I would move up there and send my kids to Oh mighty Cloudland.

Guest AmazingGrace4551

now this may not be any of my business, but i cant help want to talk about football, especially reagion 1 A football. but i think that this will be a close game, no matter how you predict the outcome. some of yall r kinda harsh towards the cosby guys. i mean, why down cosby? Wasnt this the cosby team that went 8-2 last year, while on the other hand cloudland nor jellico made playoffs. i mean i know nobody wants 2 hear about last year, or any year other than this one for that matter, but dont be so hard on cosby, they're doing what they can with what they've got. they're not as good this year, by far, but cut 'em some slack and dont count them out

and the winner will be the one with the most points, lol. now onto another point, the winner of this game will be one step closer to a playoff spot. gosh i have it going on woo hoo.

the point to the above statements is about as old as reading about cloudland on a cosby/jellico thread. it's over until next year lets move on.

this game between jellico and cosby is going to be a lopsided game, you ask why and i'll give a reason, jellico wants to get back into the playoff picture as in years past (1A, 2A, 3A). who from region 1 can make a claim like that (i could be wrong but don't think anyone else can). has jellico been down recently yes but their desire to get back is seen by the scores of their games. hampton is hampton and that score i threw out the window on the grounds that it can be that bad with all the teams in the region. now cosby on the other hand wants to prove that they still have what it takes this year (but do they).