Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

This is for mr. crazy, dbdad, grayghost and any other idiot that has something to say about chris sensabaugh.

first of all he is only 15 yrs old and for you jerks that are online bashing him for being older by a few months or a year get a life and spend it working with your on kids and maybe their game would be better and gc would have chosen them. 2nd quit mistaking passion and excitement for the game as showboating there is a difference and you idiots wouldn't know the difference. It takes a small minded person to talk trash about a kid. If you have so much skill and knowledge why arent you coaching or better yet why wasnt you kid chosen. There is plenty of opportunity for all those kids to play or move up if they wanted it. And for the jerk who made the comment about cs coming out every other play because he is faking an injury, you try playing behind a bunch of kids who dont know their plays or can't block and you have to make the play for yourself, every body wants the win or the big play but when its over nothing but critisim for the one that got the job done while your kids stand on the sideline like a bunch of cheerleaders and then listen to the crap you have to say to them because they did nothing the whole game but then you want to trash the one that made the play. You people or such snobs and wanna be's!!! and you turned your kids into the same thing you are!!!! I know for a fact that chris played in a game with a broken hand in c/h and came back to play in a cast when most of you whimps would have pulled your kid for the season. Faking, showboating i think not !!! Thats doing what you love most and thats playing football!! SO you guys and any other big mouths that has something to say about cs know the facts before spitting off online. You talk about db being weak, you guys are the weak ones for attack a kid at any age!!! And as for the seiver and col heights game.. the seiver coach would not step down as head coach that game and his son was the qb for col heights and for some reason (the coach for sevier) col heights team knew where every play was going that night and not once did that coach change a play. SO some victory 2yrs ago because after that sevier went all the way!!!!!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessin you are either chris himself or some other freshman who worships the ground that chris walks on. and ive heard from plenty of people that he his a year older than everybody in his grade and i dont care if he is but they need to stop talking like he is the best thing ever cause hes not. i think the other running back from sevier last year is actually a better runner than chris i think he sees more of the field than chris does but i dont know his name. but you fools keep talking about how chris is gonna do somethin cause hes not and the DB offense is still gonna struggle if the the almighty graham stays in the spread offense. the D has played good but the O just isnt there. and i dont care if we score 50 against JC the offense will not be ready against a good team down the road.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

wow i cant believe that you said that top gun. no i wont be in JC cause i will be at UT and i dont want to waste the gas to go to JC to watch us play.

Ya, I'd better delete it before I get this thread erased. No hard feeling just get upset when people start bashing my Patriots. And McFall is a good player but not the whole team. Which has come alooooong way since last year.

mcfall is a decent player or atleast he was last year and the year before when we dominated him maybe he got better though

Ya got have someone blocking for ya or it don't matter how good you are. I think the new veer has surprised a few folks. And the players realize its not about a single player but the whole team.

thats not true barry sanders never had a good line when he was in the league and he is one of the best running back to ever play the game not to compare anybody in high school around here to barry but i was just sayin it doesnt matter who blocks for you if you are really good then it will show. and the past 2 years mcfall has played like a chump against us but maybe that will change tomorrow but im going to bed see ya later

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />