Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Sensabaugh kid is the new James Banks!

Anywho first of all let me remind Mr. Idiot that last year was last year and JC had a different coach and a different mind set. I hope DB loses this one and then you go take a plunge off the water tower over next to Eastern Star Road.

Hard to gauge this one because I haven't seen DB play this year, but if all the Indian yahoos on here are right then they must be the worst DB team in decades.

I think we can do it, I have a good feeling. The Patriots take this one messy like, just like they did last week.

Ill be glad when this one is over so I don't have to wade through 20 pages of Chic-Fil-A nuggets, and whether or not a kid can drive himself to the JV game.

GO PATS! GO VOLS!

That aint water in that there tank legal boy so dont go shootin yer deer rifle at it!

I'll defend my James Banks comparison first.

A)By reading this thread it is obvious some people think the kid is a great talent, some think he isn't worth much and are (more than likely unfairly) questioning his character.

There are disputes over his age compared to his peers on the field much like Banks currently at CNC.

I'm sure the kid doesn't have the rap sheet that Banks does but thats not what I was talking about. Its more of the "man amongst boys" argument some of your fellow Red Men have used.

As far as the ridiculousness of the Coach U era in Dumplin Valley, I was absent on these boards for much of that dark time. But I will concede that it was worse than this.

Don't let it get you too bent out of shape, I wasn't that serious to begin with.

I can tell your not a real lawyer.

A) "SOME PEOPLE" don't know what their talking about. This is the internet you know. Sensabaugh has what it takes to become a great athlete. He's a freshman, it remains to be seen if he will get there. The Truth.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> There is no dispute over his age. He's 15. I still don't know what Banks has to do with it.

C) There is no "rap sheet" for Sensabaugh and I don't know why you would even bring that up. He's a good kid.

I already knew you wern't serious because you were so far out in left field.

I can tell your not a real lawyer.

A) "SOME PEOPLE" don't know what their talking about. This is the internet you know. Sensabaugh has what it takes to become a great athlete. He's a freshman, it remains to be seen if he will get there. The Truth.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> There is no dispute over his age. He's 15. I still don't know what Banks has to do with it.

C) There is no "rap sheet" for Sensabaugh and I don't know why you would even bring that up. He's a good kid.

I already knew you wern't serious because you were so far out in left field.

Sorry the humor got lost in that one for you.

I saw "some" humor there. I just tired of beating all these ignorant people down. The Sensabaugh kid is a good kid. He's a Sensabaugh! Thats a respected name in Kingsport and especially at DB. I don't know where all this stuff comes from. Some people are making fools of themselves. That I am 100% sure of.

Good luck to Jeff. Co. after tonight.

I know who you are now. Your that Britney Spears fan from Break.com. You need to put your Johnson away and move over to Johnson City where you belong.

Wack-off...you don't have a clue who I am, and you need to get my Johnson out of your mouth. If you know who I am, please give me a call and let's talk /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> You ever been to Furman (FU)? How are you going to like south? Don't they have any jobs for blow-hards at DB? I can't put mine up, I carry it over my shoulder. I'll get you some tweezers.

Wack-off...you don't have a clue who I am, and you need to get my Johnson out of your mouth. If you know who I am, please give me a call and let's talk /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> You ever been to Furman (FU)? How are you going to like south? Don't they have any jobs for blow-hards at DB? I can't put mine up, I carry it over my shoulder. I'll get you some tweezers.

Theres that guy from "Johnson" City again. Obsessed with "Johnson's"

Did anyone besides me notice that the Sonny Moore Ratings had DB favored by 19 points over Jeff County? The final of course was 33-14. I may have to start paying more attention to this poll before gameday.

Its the first time Sonny Moore has been 100% correct. The WaCoJaCo 5A top 10 poll is 100% correct, 100% of the time.